PDA

View Full Version : Paintballers took over my riding spot

ridesa00400EX
03-12-2003, 09:33 AM
ok it was sunday afternoon and i was going to my regular old jumping/riding spot when i sqaw about 8 trucks there parked in my way. They just told me to get the fu(k out of there now. they said they are there every sunday. anyone have an excuse i can make to make them want to leave?? i was thinking, the owners of the property dont like the paint all over the trees even though i dont know who owns it. what should i do?

kc 300EX
03-12-2003, 01:19 PM
I say solve this problem dirty harry style, grab your .44 mag and head over there on sunday, say you want to play too, if they dont like it, get the FU(K out! If their trucks are lined up just right, you can shoot through every window with one shot

anyways, dont get pushed around by a bunch of punks with paintball guns! Get 10 of your riding buddies and go over there, if they dont wanna share fight for the land

AtvMxRider
03-12-2003, 01:27 PM
Run over their asses.

RoadkillerRyan
03-12-2003, 03:21 PM
come on guys lets be realistic here
what you gotta do is set a few nails under there tires ALL OF THEM, i did it once and only a few come back at this gun range LOL, so get some glue and nail glue the nail right behind the tires and when they back up POP and if you dont wanna go the close dig a huge hole at the enterence so there cars cant go over but you can jump it hehe well i guess they could park there but aww youll think of somthing:blah

Rip_Tear
03-12-2003, 03:22 PM
Find out who's land it is... It might turn out to be theirs... So you better think this one out first! :D

03-12-2003, 04:23 PM
Mount a paintball gun on ur quad!!:devil

Sportrax10
03-12-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by kc 300EX
I say solve this problem dirty harry style, grab your .44 mag and head over there on sunday, say you want to play too, if they dont like it, get the FU(K out! If their trucks are lined up just right, you can shoot through every window with one shot

anyways, dont get pushed around by a bunch of punks with paintball guns! Get 10 of your riding buddies and go over there, if they dont wanna share fight for the land
LMAO I agree, but dont actually shoot. Fighting fight not work, they just shoot at you.

Nect thing is go after their trucks, tires first...

toby400ex
03-12-2003, 05:50 PM
take a potato gun and show them what toy guns really are.:devil

flyin#5
03-12-2003, 07:12 PM
lmao! im going with toby on this one. they may have there paintballs but a potato to the gut.... man i can picture that too good! the kid will go flying into a tree with a potato stuck in his stomach! and where i ride there is a paintball areana set up but no one ever uses it.

honda_250x_87
03-12-2003, 07:49 PM
man.. i'd say just go over there & if they shoot at ya go buy a paintball gun.. they got paintball guns.. & u got a paintball gun & a quad! :devil ... but thats just what i'd do.. lol

Bean
03-12-2003, 09:04 PM
go riding anyway, and if they shoot you, locate the nearest lawyer and give them something they wont forget

ridesa00400EX
03-12-2003, 10:35 PM
lol great replies you guys. i would do the whole truck, nail thing, but one truck there, i fell in love with. an 80's chevy with 42 inch swampers, i would be lucky if a nail can pucture those babies. im just gonna ride anyways and make up as much dust as i possibly can. then maybe if they arent gone by then, pull out the 22 or the 9mm?

03-13-2003, 07:20 AM
Me and my friends had problems like this once except when we went they were already in the woods and we started going down the trails and i just put it balls to the walls all the way to are little bit of sand dunes... then i was going around to take a jump and they shot me in the leg and started running and laughin like a bunch of pansys we were all so pist we went and got i think it was one of those c02 bb guns that are metal and look real to go up to them act like it was real...We had been ridin at that spot for years so either they left or we would have done something bad to them.

tants
03-13-2003, 03:01 PM
just say its your land and if they dont get off you will call the cops

D-4our
03-13-2003, 04:42 PM
one of u prlly said this but it would be funny as hell to set up trip wire thoughout the whole place.:devil

Sportrax10
03-13-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by D-4our
one of u prlly said this but it would be funny as hell to set up trip wire thoughout the whole place.:devil
What if they get mad and put the wire up around head level? Probably not the best idea.
So far the best idea is Beans idea.

toby400ex
03-13-2003, 09:04 PM
i usually say kim in da nutz
:eek2:

dingo
03-13-2003, 09:30 PM
it really kinda sucks. I play paintball and ride. both outdoors sports both subject to land being taken from each sport. So now the tree hugers are having us fight each other for land to play in.

CHAUNCY
03-13-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by dingo
it really kinda sucks. I play paintball and ride. both outdoors sports both subject to land being taken from each sport. So now the tree hugers are having us fight each other for land to play in.

Yeah, kinda sad. I play both and love em both. Riding is fun and so in paintball. They each got their own kind of rush. There is a riding place where paintball players play but most people who paintball get along with quads or they ride a quad or dirtbike. Its the horse people who hate quads and paintballers so I guess thats the problem here. Some horse people are kool and dont care but others are really bad and call the cops.

BaD_250ex
03-14-2003, 06:14 AM
I also paintball and ride quads. I would say go up to them an talk to them, usually violence just pisses everyone off and makes things worse. Maybe you can just share, paintball doesnt really take up a whole lot of space. Try to work it out with them if it doesnt work just dig a hole at the entrance like RoadkillerRyan said or just get ya buddies and Fu(k them up.

Honda4trax250x
03-14-2003, 11:44 AM
just get a huge group of people together with ur quads and chase them out

QuadTrix6
03-15-2003, 08:52 AM
run em over :blah

RoadkillerRyan
03-15-2003, 09:47 AM
ya just go talk to them with a bunch of your friends
i paintbaLL too

2k2-300exnj
03-15-2003, 03:46 PM
go talk to them i pb and ride but i would much rather ride.... but ask them if they go during a certain time or something mabe bc no way can u play paintball straight up for more than like 5 hours or so bc if u play like a man u will have no co2
so find out maybe u can work something out... if not i dont suggst trying to chase them bc if i were them i would just fire away... so leave notes on their windshields or something saying that if they dont leave your property that you are gonna call the cops... but it would suck if they own it lol :devil

Sporttrax400ex
03-15-2003, 03:53 PM
I dont kn0 man but if i just asked them a question and they cussed me out. They would be some ***ed mother ***ers if they did that 2 me. Im not tryn to sound like a bad *** or nothing but i would get pissed off so bad that i would just start busting them. you mihgt get ur *** kickd but i bet the next time u go there they wont *** with u cause they will figure out that u do not give a **** and u will whoop some ***.:devil

2k2-300exnj
03-15-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Sporttrax400ex
I dont kn0 man but if i just asked them a question and they cussed me out. They would be some ***ed mother ***ers if they did that 2 me. Im not tryn to sound like a bad *** or nothing but i would get pissed off so bad that i would just start busting them. you mihgt get ur *** kickd but i bet the next time u go there they wont *** with u cause they will figure out that u do not give a **** and u will whoop some ***.:devil
:macho :devil

ridesa00400EX
03-16-2003, 05:04 AM
i think putting up some signs may work. i thought at least one of the guys would understand because he was paintballin while riding a mint condition 250sx 3 wheeler.

ridesa02400EX
03-17-2003, 12:14 PM
hey dawg i say we should grab some of the big arse nails from my house and do that with the tires or we can take my paintball gun and paint their trucks

MOFO
04-16-2003, 04:23 AM
After reading this thread, I now see why our riding spots are disapearing. If you dont own the land, you have NO right to tell someone else they cant use it. Try the mature thing and talk to those guys.

Trust me, if you put nails under MY truck tires and I found out who did it, you would have some more problems than just "where to ride your quad".

ridesa02400EX
04-16-2003, 07:33 AM
the ppl playin paintball told him he couldnt use it

stiffy
04-16-2003, 08:36 AM
If you shoot them w/ paintballs freeze the paintballs first that hurts.

CHAUNCY
04-16-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by stiffy
If you shoot them w/ paintballs freeze the paintballs first that hurts.

That hurts to much and they can sometimes become lopsided. This guy was shot with a frozen paintball and it went through his mask and broke his nose. :eek2: :eek: :grr

MOFO
04-17-2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by ridesa02400EX
the ppl playin paintball told him he couldnt use it

I bet they own it, or know the owner or have permission.

ridesa02400EX
04-17-2003, 07:58 AM
nobody owns it its national forest land

MOFO
04-17-2003, 08:10 AM
Ummm, the first post said "the owner was not known" & "the owner does not like paint on the tree's"

...this thread makes no sense.

ridesa02400EX
04-17-2003, 08:17 AM
ya this thread is pretty old we have found out since then that nobody owns it and its national forest land this thread is like a few months old

MOFO
04-17-2003, 10:50 AM
...actually 1 month old.

cheetah
04-18-2003, 03:04 PM
The most realistic and reasonable option would be to go over and talk to them or invest in a cheap paintball gun if you don't have one and play with them. Ask them if you can play a few rounds with them and get to know them a little. Then they probably wouldn't care. Is this land designated for quads by the gov't? If not then neither can call the cops or nobody will be able to do anything there. If all else fails, bust some @$$!!!

rider250ex
04-19-2003, 04:15 PM
i have an idea. first you buy my paintball gun. then you go there and just start ridin. if they tell you to leave then shoot up their trucks wit the paintball guns. it will be funny if its a hot day and they leave their windows down because it will be a bit(h to clean paint that is inside the truck. if that doesnt work then jsut kick all their little @$$e$.