PDA

View Full Version : Rider Resume Services

rd2005
11-10-2012, 05:45 PM
I create professional looking rider & sports resumes for a lot less money than other companies. We are a small motocross family & understand the need to save money where you can. For more information on my resume services please visit: www.outerlimitsatvracing.com & click on the RESUME SVC tab. I customize with your favorite colors, pics, & more. Let potential sponsors know you're serious about your sport! All payments are done safely & securely through PAYPAL. Once you are satisfied with your final product/draft you will receive an email with the resume in JPEG format for you to put on a memory disc to have printed or just print it from your home. For more information just use website email.
Thanks, Stephanie

nastynotchback1
11-12-2012, 01:59 PM
What does this cost?

Kawie450r
11-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Says $59.95 in the link.

rd2005
11-12-2012, 03:58 PM
Thanks Kawie450r...that is correct my price is $59.95.

nastynotchback1
11-13-2012, 06:12 AM
MY eye's must be failing me LOL. I didn't see the price.Thanks

dpitek151
11-14-2012, 10:38 AM
RD2005... Im not interested in a resume, but I took a good look at your website and it is great to see parents so involved with their son that has some learning disabilities. Its great to see you found a way to incorporate our great sport into help for your son! You are obviously great people and we need more of you out there, god bless you and your family!!

rd2005
11-14-2012, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by dpitek151
RD2005... Im not interested in a resume, but I took a good look at your website and it is great to see parents so involved with their son that has some learning disabilities. Its great to see you found a way to incorporate our great sport into help for your son! You are obviously great people and we need more of you out there, god bless you and your family!!

Thank you. We spend allot of time working with him. I must say though Thank God for this sport! It has changed my son's life for the better in so many ways! He is so active yet he struggled with so many other sports. Racing & riding his ATV's just came naturally. We hope to reach out to other parents who have disabled children & help them realize that even when they hear doctors say their child will never go far in life to not accept that! Find what works for your child! We are blessed...Thanks again!