PDA

View Full Version : 300' Dirt Drags - Augusta, WV - 11/11/2012

ghott
11-08-2012, 07:28 PM
300' dirt drags in Augusta, WV on November 11, 2012. Many different classes including kids, 4x4, SxS, 4-stroke, 2-stroke, Banshees, etc. $15 per class entry. Location is the Hampshire County Fairgrounds in Augusta, WV. Easy driving distance from WV, PA, VA, MD, and DC. Signup is at 10am racing starts at noon.

Check out www.gobrokeracing.com for more info or search Go Broke Racing on facebook.

I'll be there on Sunday, hope to see anyone that's close there. Send me a PM if you have any questions.

ghott
11-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Big thanks to all that came out, we had a great time at the new track. Great turnout for both racers and spectators!

quad2xtreme
11-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by ghott
Big thanks to all that came out, we had a great time at the new track. Great turnout for both racers and spectators!

I was down in SC for the week but would have enjoyed coming to that. I own 21 acres in a subdivision called Quivey's Grove which is technically Augusta, WV although it is a winding 5 miles out the road from the gas station near the electric company heading towards Romney. That's $120k I wish I had back in my pocket. We were thinking of retiring there but now likely to stay closer to major hospital like Duke.

ghott
11-12-2012, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
I was down in SC for the week but would have enjoyed coming to that. I own 21 acres in a subdivision called Quivey's Grove which is technically Augusta, WV although it is a winding 5 miles out the road from the gas station near the electric company heading towards Romney. That's $120k I wish I had back in my pocket. We were thinking of retiring there but now likely to stay closer to major hospital like Duke.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that....sucks!

I hope you're able to make it out to some races in Augusta next year, would be great to see some new faces and bikes!