PDA

View Full Version : Raced on a predator today....

stevengates45
03-11-2003, 11:22 PM
Today me & cody jordan & some people went out to highway 33 river & rode our bikes on the sand bar & raced people. He brought his Predator out there he has now & I got to race on it some. I have to say this is the fastest stock bike I have ever rode in my entire life. The only mods he has on it are an extended swing arm, smaller front smoothe buff front tires, paddle tires & pro wedges for the rear tire, and a front shock in place of the rear. He was on his 4.8 banshee & I raced against him & I beat him the first pass, then the second pass I missed third gear twice & his front tires were about half a bike link in front of me when we finished.:eek2: You can't say those predators aren't fast!!

QuadJunkies
03-11-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by stevengates45
Today me & cody jordan & some people went out to highway 33 river & rode our bikes on the sand bar & raced people. He brought his Predator out there he has now & I got to race on it some. I have to say this is the fastest stock bike I have ever rode in my entire life. The only mods he has on it are an extended swing arm, smaller front smoothe buff front tires, paddle tires & pro wedges for the rear tire, and a front shock in place of the rear. He was on his 4.8 banshee & I raced against him & I beat him the first pass, then the second pass I missed third gear twice & his front tires were about half a bike link in front of me when we finished.:eek2: You can't say those predators aren't fast!! Fast is an understatement..:p They def got some get up..

lex luger
03-12-2003, 03:46 PM
when you said 4.8 banshee, it runs 4.8sec in a 300ft, or what?

stevengates45
03-12-2003, 03:55 PM
Yeah, 4.8 seconds in 300ft.

QuadJunkies
03-12-2003, 09:10 PM
I cant wait to try out our new one...:D Just got it today...

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
03-14-2003, 02:07 PM
IS THAT YOURS QJ!?

AtvMxRider
03-14-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
IS THAT YOURS QJ!?

It's her husband Troy's. She got his 400ex and sold her 300.

QuadJunkies
03-15-2003, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
IS THAT YOURS QJ!? I traded in my 300ex so he could power his up a bit, and then Ill now have the 400ex like Jerry said. that way we both win..hes at the dunes right now with it as we speak finally got the first oil change and break in cycle done yesterday. Ill get some cool pics next wk end at the dunes, we have two other friends with one that are going, and we will be drag racing predator stock for stock race...:blah I cant wait to take it out