PDA

View Full Version : LT80 Parts Wanted !!!!!!!

adwell
11-08-2012, 09:28 AM
I'm in need of some Suzuki LT80 parts . Ive got a 5yr old thats wanting to do a little more racing and be a little more competitive so if anybody has anything or any ideas on how to speed him up ,and a different suspension set-up let us know. Thanks

adwell
11-19-2012, 06:41 PM
I NEED A PIPE !!!!!

11-19-2012, 07:47 PM
I wouldn't waist a dime... Get a Apex or Drr or any other cvt minis....

adwell
11-20-2012, 08:39 PM
Hey Echoracing so you don't think the LT80 is a good choice for my 5yr old.The only thing we do is some trail riding and he likes to run in some of the area atv rodeos,and their were a few DRRs and Apexs there and they was'nt any faster?So right now Jack Moore (LT80) has his motor doing his port work and clutch mods,so it should perform alot better.I could see buying something different if we ran MX were suspension is key but for what we do it does great!I was just lookin for a pipe like a Trinity,CT,or a Hetrick because they match up better with Jack's porting and clutch mods. Thanks

Quinn4
03-01-2013, 08:41 AM
When I bought my daughters LT80, the guy also had an outlaw 90 and 2 DRR quads.
I was blown away with the technology and how race ready the DRR's were. Resi shocks, extended axle and a-arms nerfs etc. Things were sick looking compared to the little 80. Even the outlaw looked wider and had better suspension.
However I only paid 900 and the LT80 was mint.
If your boy is going to seriously get into racing I'd recommend an Apex or DRR, however 5yr is pretty young and if the price is rite the LT80 is a great starting point.
I'd just go easy on the mods, as I don't think they are worth it. Aside from making it wider.

Quinn4
03-01-2013, 08:42 AM
If you do want to mod the LT80, check these guys out.
One stop shopping: http://www.midwestmini.com/lt80_parts.htm

adwell
04-02-2013, 09:51 PM
I believe i have found all the parts i was needing the only type of racing we do are rodeos and theres not much jumping to it so the LT80 does perfect!My 5yr old has a Jack Moore built motor on his that screams,its his stage 2.5 and my 8yr old sold his built trx 90 and i got him a Chris Grissom national motor LT80 and theres no DRR or APEX that can beat either of them they both race in a 90-110cc class the CGR LT80 is a stroked,big-bore that has a national port job and matching clutches with a 5,000 rpm stall speed. They do run very well to be dinosaurs.