PDA

View Full Version : blue diamond mx

mike2001400ex
11-08-2012, 08:47 AM
Has anyone ever been to blue diamond mx park in new castle Delaware. Might be going there tomorrow. Do you need an ama membership for practice also how is it

slainwarrior
11-08-2012, 10:04 AM
I think you do need the ama membership but im not 100% sure i'd call first. I know in a few weeks I think november 25th they are having some kind of ride benefit and the membership wont be required just 30$ to ride for the day. And from what everyone I know that has been there the quad track is terrible and very boring just a few turns and roller jumps. Apparently the dirtbike track is great but they don't let quads ride on it. Unfortuneatly it's the only legal place close to south jersey to ride until the millville track gets built.

bigH
11-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Do your self a favor and go to Speed Citi in Easton Md. They just built a new quad track and its way better then Blue Diamonds quad track.

slainwarrior
11-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Thanks for mentioning that track. I just looked it up its a little over 2 hours of a drive for me which isn't bad. Do you know if they're open all year round? I'm gonna have to come check that place out pretty soon.

bigH
11-08-2012, 04:55 PM
They are open year around. We have a group going this sunday.

deathman53
11-17-2012, 12:15 PM
I have went there since they were called Landing Mx, great place to ride. I travel about 3 hours each way to go there. The other reason why I like it is, they allow me to ride my atc250r(my favorite atv by far).