PDA

View Full Version : resumes ?

250rrr
11-06-2012, 07:30 AM
my little guy is looking for a sponsor for ice racing and he wants to do it the right way . Does anyone have a teplate for a racing resume ???
thanks

skyeryder
11-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Go to basani's website we sorta copied their format and added alittle here and there. Can't remember the exact name of it just google basani racing

selbygirl
11-07-2012, 08:13 AM
check out hookit .com when we did our sponsers we gave them a racing history like your trackside results , and other things your child does and ther school work , years ago my son had a bad wreck , and my son sed if lt wasnt for the product on his bike he felt he would of got hurt worse , so i told him to write the company a letter and thank them and tell his story a week lator they gave him a sponsership . if you want them to help you you have to help them sell ther product

RCR_531
11-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Root River Racing posted one I think on Facebook but if you do a google search it will come up

rd2005
11-10-2012, 05:27 PM
I do rider & sports resumes for a lot less than many other companies. Go to www.outerlimitsatvracing.com & click on the RESUME SVC tab. Professional looking without the big tab for it. Just email me if interested...Thanks, Stephanie