PDA

View Full Version : H Bomb Films

Stickman400
11-05-2012, 10:17 PM
What happened to Wes and the guys? Are they still shooting Huevos movies? And if so where do you buy them or their other products like hoodies and t-shirts and stuff? The only site I can find for them is here: http://www.hookit.com/brands/bombsquadbattalion/

finsteratv
11-05-2012, 10:21 PM
i heard there were $$ issues..

dxcody
11-06-2012, 12:23 AM
There is some sort of movie coming out soon.

They had a bunch of XC riders do some shoots for it.

zyoung04
11-09-2012, 01:14 PM
I hope this is true. I have a whole box full of motivation I get to watch thru the winter that gets me ready to ride for next year. Im gonna check out the moving 4ward video here before!

When the huevos was a constant thing to come out avout this time of the year me and the boys used to flock to the tv for those 45 or so mins and salivate I sure do miss them

yellowzo3
11-09-2012, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by zyoung04
I hope this is true. I have a whole box full of motivation I get to watch thru the winter that gets me ready to ride for next year. Im gonna check out the moving 4ward video here before!

When the huevos was a constant thing to come out avout this time of the year me and the boys used to flock to the tv for those 45 or so mins and salivate I sure do miss them

Yeah it was pretty cool when the movies used to come out every year around thanksgiving... Everyone on here was pumped and there was always a thread talking about it and who was watching, etc...

KingpinsEx
11-10-2012, 07:05 PM
Its unfortunate, Wes was a key person in keeping the sport alive. Now with little or no exposure, things are only going to get worse.

sand_blaster
11-11-2012, 11:35 PM
What happened to they're website to?

Stickman400
11-12-2012, 10:13 AM
Their old site (Hbombfilms.com) either got shut down or they shut it down. The only other site I can find for them is on hookit.com that's linked in the first post. It used to have a store but it doesn't even have that anymore. It really sucks because 99% of the t-shirts I wear are their old shirts they used to sell. I also have a couple of their beenies and I have 2 of their big windshield stickers on my truck and I'd really like a couple more.

bbender85
12-04-2012, 06:48 AM
kind of an old post dig-up but blake shipman did mention on facebook recently that he may be collaborating with Wes on something. we shall see.

Stickman400
12-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Perfect thread to put it in imho. Good news to hear, looking forward to seeing what happens.