PDA

View Full Version : 2012 2Fast 90cc GNCC National Champions Motor

FISH ON!
11-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Here's your opportunity to get the undisputed fastest motor in GNCC youth ATV racing.............. National Champ Zach Jones' motor will be available at Lorettas this weekend. We will take it from the podium to the RV and pull it out so there is no mistaking what you are getting. The motor has the best of everything and freshened up one race ago. There are things in this motor I gaurantee you haven't seen and I won't list them here. As far as hp.......just call it a bunch! Motor was built last March by Maximum RPM and given a lot of love by me all season. Won 5 of the last 7 GNCC overalls and podium every race but one this year. Our competition whines every race that those wins are all motor so it must be worth a lot of money or they would have one!! LOL

This motor isn't the typical junk you get on here and your going to have to pay a little more to see what we have in it. Price includes everything (electronics, intake, carb, and clutching.......) It has a total of ~ 10 hours on the motor and 2 hrs since the cylinder was replated by Millenium Technology.

$3800 :eek2:

Fast don't lie and winning aint cheap !!!!