PDA

View Full Version : suzuki Z400 FOR SALE

WAY2FAST4U
11-01-2012, 07:32 PM
I have decided to try selling my 2003 suzuki Z400...It has about every aftermarket part you can get...here is a short list:440 big bore kit,high compresion piston,hotcams,Hot rod crank,K&N air filter,jetted carb,all steel braided lines,bigger gas tank(3 gal) i think,MSR handle bars,white brothers exhaust system, chrome 10 inch dougles wheels,ITP holeshot tires..2 of them are (brand new),msr hand gaurds,tusk comp series nerf bars,team alba raceing graphics kit.. that sums up the most of it i think...it is a very sharp,very fast,and clean quad..I love it but just dont ride anymore,and flat out need some money.If you are interested and want to see a pic i can text pics to you anytime just please call (740)503-0910..I am asking $3,000 and it is worth every penny plus more..i may flex a little on the price but not much so please no low ball offers..It has also just had a new stater installed within the last month,and a new battery..thank you for your time and please donot hesitate to call or email me with any questions.