PDA

View Full Version : loretta lynns GNCC

headache
11-01-2012, 10:42 AM
anyone with an R going this weekend? I sure hope to see at least a couple 2strokes out there

headache
11-04-2012, 06:56 PM
well guys i went to the race and there was only 3 yes 2 strokes out of 600 quads. all 250rs and in the morning races. its a sad a sad world these days

oldschoolr
11-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Pretty sad is right only one of the three finished.

headache
11-05-2012, 08:42 AM
i knew i only seen that blue R come out at the finish. that sux. the track looked pretty rough for the morning race with all that mud

blacknblue#2
11-06-2012, 11:46 AM
I wouldnt necessarily call it sad...if anything i would call it bragging rights ...these quads are pushin close to 25 years old. what can you expect out of a mechanical machine of that age...i bet there wasnt any other 25 year old quads other than a Honda in the field

LionHeart
11-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Ha. That blue quad was mine! I could have had a DNF too because of a flat left front but I pushed on (forearms felt like Popeye at the end). Motor ran fine though but that big hill was tough on the old girl. What happened to the others?

headache
11-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Hey lionheart me and my dad and brother talked to you right after the race by the podium. I'm glad you made it thru the race. Hope to see you back out there next year!

badtothebone250
11-23-2012, 08:43 AM
The other two were my brother and I. My quad pulled the threads out of the upper a arm where the heim joint threads at the end of the rhythm section on the mx track. My brother clipped a tree and pulled the threads out of his a arm where the lower ball joint threads in. Was a lot of fun but definitely bad luck for the old 250r's! Glad to see the last one finished! My brother and I have started the winter work on the machines and both of them will be out there racing a few of the GNCC's next year! We also will be racing the entire IXCR series on them.