PDA

View Full Version : chest and neck protection

qcitytile
10-31-2012, 09:33 PM
Looking for info on what works best for the small riders for chest and neck protection. I have a 3 almost 4 year old and need to get the proper protection for his size. thanks

10-31-2012, 10:11 PM
We ran the tight Thore chest protector. Then my boy said he didn't like it and when he wrecked he said his chest hurt from impact... So now we run the normal Fox chest protectors with kidney belt and Leatt neck brace. He has had a couple very bad wrecks and has walked away with no injuries... I will go threw all my sons smaller gear and if you pay shipping I will send you some stuff. I will have to threw the stuff and see whats there..

nastynotchback1
11-01-2012, 06:02 AM
quadpoppy7

Contact this guy by pm on here.He can get you a Motocross vest.They are way better than a chest protecter.As far as a neck brace ,we use the evs stuff and it works well but the leatt is also a great product.

11-01-2012, 07:15 AM
We recommend the EVS R4 neck brace for several reasons. All of our customers that have used the EVS brace have loved it. Nice and Flexible and Soft to absorb the impact unlike others that are hard. EVS also makes chest protectors that are made to fit with the neck brace and are very comfortable from what our customers feedback have been.

nastynotchback1
11-01-2012, 08:03 AM
I got a brand new evs-r4 i will sell you if you like those for 75.00 shipped.My son does not like how it fits,so it has never been used.

quadrider79
11-01-2012, 08:12 AM
Have a size small rockgardn flakjacket that you can have, just pay shipping. Look it up. They are really nice. Kids just out grew the small. Got them large for last year. Leatte fits nicely with them also.

selbygirl
11-01-2012, 08:09 PM
evs is a good neck brace for small riders . the leatt is is a little big for real small riders , we use both and are realy nice braces , you can go on evs web sight they had some braces for around 60 bucks reg price is 150 . its in the clearance sale section . you should start your kids young on chest and neck protection after a wile they wont no there even wearing it

qcitytile
11-02-2012, 07:54 AM
I was worried about the neck leatt brace because my nephew which is a little small for his age couldnt start wearing his till he was 8 or 9. I think I will try the evs. Thanks every one