PDA

View Full Version : Laegers at Glamis

hontrx265r
10-29-2012, 09:11 AM
We took the laegers out for some sand time this past weekend. I really didn't get a whole lot of pics but snapped a clean still shot. You may remember the tnt bike its been through the hands of a few members on here as a 426 hybrid. It was taken back to the jig and completely put back to an R as it was originally, and we planted a Jerry Hall 330 in it. Bike ran really well. Of course also had my crf out there which pulled strong all weekend. Good times.
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j468/mgsytsma/20121025_171200.jpg

tbone250r
10-30-2012, 01:04 PM
both of those bikes looks sick dude. i like that crf conversion. wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those hybrids someday

dustinshuler
10-30-2012, 02:41 PM
They look great.

11-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Very cool quads.

TacicalRedneck
11-01-2012, 05:07 PM
I like :D

T&T makes seatcovers to I live right down the road from him :D

hontrx265r
11-02-2012, 07:38 AM
thanks guys, the t&t 330 will be getting completely rebuilt this year at some point. Its still in "prototype" form.. we got it all done and my buddy was just tapped out on spending money after finishing all the motor work, fab work, and replacing virtually every bearing and bushing because it was in such rough shape when he got it.

The crf I've been just working and working at getting it completely dialed in and its extremely good now, in the handling and suspension department, and even though its very fast its time to crank it up a notch! Started getting the stuff out to build a new head and see how much juice I can get out of it. I did have my first set of FI problems at the dunes though.. really hard starting... dirty sensors and dirty fuel filter..gotta watch close on these things.

jjohns5
11-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Those look like 10pdl sls Gliders your running on your crf, how do you like them I'm looking to buy some new tires for the sand...Oh and I miss Glamis, lol.

hontrx265r
11-03-2012, 09:52 AM
I think gliders are awesome. If you ride in big groups they are of most respect. Nobody minds riding behind me because they really don't throw roost unless you want too. I really like a tire that slides and spins more then most so I would actually like to try a set of 8 paddle gliders. The 10s hook up great though and had no problems launching at the hill. I was a long time advocate of the hauler but I've completely changed my tune and will never run them again. The fronts are oem honda tires that I grooved the lugs, they also work extremely well. I've let several people borrow them and everyone raves which is funny because I was just bored one night and started carving em... been running them ever since.