PDA

View Full Version : rekluse z start pro

hondathumper92
10-28-2012, 04:01 PM
Hey guys I just got a z start pro and am getting ready to put it in but I've been told that I need to up grade my clutch basket I'm just wondering what some of you guys are running and how ya like them also willing to buy one if ya have any for sell just pm me or txt me at 304-709-1064 thx mitch

upnorthridered
10-28-2012, 05:40 PM
the rekluse is a great clutch i used a hinson basket and hinson frictions. the rekluse is the best mod i have done to my quad i race harescrambles and it has made much faster in the woods i probably wont have another quad with out a rekluse. the only bad thing about it is that i had also put nice asv levers on my quad and i never have to use the clutch lever.

hondathumper92
10-28-2012, 05:53 PM
Yeah I run gncc and scramble races also I'm just wanting to try this setup out cause I had the Hinson and didn't rlly like but that is the basket ill prob use on it do u have any for sale and how long have you ran it and any notches yet in it

upnorthridered
10-29-2012, 07:45 PM
i ran 9 1.5hr races with it in i havent pulled it apart to check the basket but i can sat that the trans fluid stays much cleaner and less burnt with the rekluse then with a normal clutch. i actually find my self using the rear brake all the time now cause u cant stall it if you lock up the rear brake and dont get the clutch pulled in in time. you can lock the rear up and then just get back on the gas like an automatic trans.

fomospede
10-30-2012, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by upnorthridered
i ran 9 1.5hr races with it in i havent pulled it apart to check the basket but i can sat that the trans fluid stays much cleaner and less burnt with the rekluse then with a normal clutch. i actually find my self using the rear brake all the time now cause u cant stall it if you lock up the rear brake and dont get the clutch pulled in in time. you can lock the rear up and then just get back on the gas like an automatic trans.

you should try rekluses lefthand rear brake control its sweet

hondathumper92
10-30-2012, 06:14 AM
Yeah I here they are I just need find a good basket to run with it and ill be ready

hondathumper92
11-25-2012, 08:45 PM
Anybody have any clutch baskets the wanna sell that's still in good shape pm me or txt me at 304-709-1064 thx Mitch

Ryko racing
11-27-2012, 07:25 AM
WILL THAT CLUTCH HOLD UP ON A BUILT 450FOR MX USE?

fomospede
11-27-2012, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Ryko racing
WILL THAT CLUTCH HOLD UP ON A BUILT 450FOR MX USE?

it will show less use than the oem style clutch
and you will b faster
remember the engine brake affect is gone
i catch myself braking later too

Baxter
11-30-2012, 03:06 PM
Does the Rekluse have a limit on how much power it can handle on a 450r ?