PDA

View Full Version : FACTORY MOTOWORKS CAN-AM Parts FORSALE

CGreek
10-24-2012, 04:46 PM
I have Can-Am parts forsale. I need them all gone. I'm selling them very cheap and will work with you on price. I have anything you can think of, From complete race quads, Race engines, racing wiring harness, race heads, Long travel A arm kits, Fox shocks, Aftermarket clutch baskets, Crankshafts, Treated main bearings, linkages, Gas tanks, Frame parts, Web an stock camshafts, Gaskets, Remapped e.c.u.s, Bored throttle body’s, Swing arms, valves, Sprockets, I mean anything you can think of I have it new and used.I have all the parts that are used on the factory Motoworks Can-Ams raced by John Natalie, Joel Hetrick Jerime Warnia, Josh Fredricks, Dillion Zimmerman And Chris Bithell Please email me anytime I will be sure to get back to you CC accepted will ship anywhere.!!!!! Casey. cgreek@dwtracing.com

turdboy
10-24-2012, 06:53 PM
Is can-am throwing in the towel? Why are you selling off all the parts? Did any of those guys run flexx bars?

austin141h
10-25-2012, 08:24 AM
Looking for after market clutch, how do you guys get slippers?
Let me know whaat you have.
thanks, Austin

CGreek
10-25-2012, 08:45 AM
Can Am is not pulling out of racing. We just have A lot of parts, and have spent the last 5 years making some really good parts that have never been offered to the public. We have a lot of oem parts to that we would like to sell to help everyone out that rides CAn-Ams. We will still have all the parts we need to go racing in 2013. The Motowrks Can-am race team is really just trying to give back to a great sport. Theres a lot of ppl that have supported us along the way and this is away to help and give back.

Austin, I offer A motoworks clutch basket to replace the stock set up please shoot me a email and we can talk thanks agian.

ds450xracer
10-27-2012, 09:22 PM
Do you have any xmx a-arms and green injectors? and if so what are the prices?
Thanks

CGreek
11-02-2012, 09:42 AM
I do have XMx arms they are 250$ and I have green injectors for 123.95

bigb189
11-03-2012, 08:26 PM
any monster peg nerfs? also how much for the fox front shocks