PDA

View Full Version : Any one else notice this???

blaster12s
10-24-2012, 03:41 PM
I think can am is out, all the race quads are up for sale, everything is for sale. doesn't look good fellas.
If anyone knows differently let me know just making a guess here.

quad2xtreme
10-24-2012, 06:06 PM
what are you talking about? More details please.

blaster12s
10-24-2012, 06:51 PM
check the classified sections on this forum. all the bikes are listed forsale.

turdboy
10-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Just noticed as well. I wrote a reply asking if can-am is throwing in the towel. It is Casey Greek who is selling off the parts (natalies mechanic). I wonder whats going on.....Can-am was the last hope.

dxcody
10-24-2012, 09:04 PM
They are always selling old quads.

Craigslist is usually first. They are probably just not selling (due to the high price of them) so he went around and posted on all the forums.

Can Am is probably coming out with a new model they are switching to.

Can Am Just came out with the new maverick.

They are smart, if their company was hurting at all, they wouldn't be coming out with brand new products.

BlasterEaten250
10-25-2012, 08:44 AM
He said in a reply that they aren't pulling out. That's good news.

blaster12s
10-25-2012, 12:14 PM
thats awesome news. it is strange tho.

QuadJunkies
10-25-2012, 02:01 PM
theres quite a few changes in our Sport right now .... It sucks . But its been brewing for abit now . :(
Alot of uncertanties ... time will reveal shortly Im sure .

CGreek
10-25-2012, 03:25 PM
Hey guys this is Casey Johns mechanic Can-Am is NOT pulling out. Everyone thinks that just cuz ppl start talking there will be canam suport next year. The reson we (Motoworks race team) Are selling all the quads is to make room for next year we always sell the quads at the end of the year. As for the parts we have A huge amount of parts and race parts that we have spent 5 years making. That we know are good and want to offer that to everyone to try and increase Canam sales and sales on our side so everyone can keep racing at this level. It cost us all a lot of money to go racing each and every year, If we increase sales on canams side they keep suporting the industry all together. On motoworks side we want to give back to ALL OF YOU that have showen suport and stuck out hard times. It means so much to all of us that each and every one of you guys and every racer out there shows up to the races. No matter if your there racing or cheering someone on whoever you may be there to show love to.If its John, Joel, Chad ,Thomas, denoble, uppy, or anyone we are happy that each fan is there. So I hope this kinda clears up some thoughts everybody has. please show you suport. BTW I have really good deals on parts hit me up :D

quad2xtreme
10-25-2012, 04:07 PM
when I first read it that is all I thought...these guys are all getting new quads. I'd be worried if I saw the rig for sale and the mechanics were looking for jobs.

ktmmack
10-25-2012, 06:23 PM
thats great to hear, the sport needs all the support it can get. Can am is huge to our sport.