PDA

View Full Version : rekluse clutch

gixxer01
10-23-2012, 10:53 PM
hey there guys, I know the cobra advertizes a rekluse z ball clutch. Is there one for the pitsters out there? or does any one know if one fits out of any of the models rekluse already makes?
specifically the fxr 150 0r 125?

bigdaddy77
10-24-2012, 05:11 PM
Not that I know of. You don't see many of the pitsters in mx racing and they are fading out in xcountry do to the Yamaha 125. So not a lot of newer after market parts.
We run the 6 disk clutch in ours and never had a issue. What type bottom end do you have? The newer HO bottom end has a remove able oil filter and a seperate cover for the clutch. This style has a 6 disk clutch stock. The older style motor only came stock with a 5 disk and can be upgraded to a 6 disk . Hopes this helps.

thack82
12-18-2012, 06:36 PM
I built my 8yr old Daughter a new MX Quad with a Built Honda Sportrax TRX-90 Motor. It's got a WPR Ported V2 Roller Race Head, 54mm Aluminum Big Bore Cylinder, Programmable/Digital Ignition, and all the best bolt on mods available.

But I feel like it needs a few more things that would really put it over the top.

*I want to put a Direct Drive Manual Clutch in it and use a Rekluse Clutch Set Up with it. I just feel like a Manual Clutch would be way to much for her, and she would have a hard time learning it.

*I want to buy a used set of Mini MX FOX Float Front Shocks and a Fox Podium Rear Shock.

*Mini Quad Hydraulic Front Disc Brake Conversion and a DWT Champion in a Box Mini Quad Wheel Kit with Bill Balance XC Tires.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET A REKLUSE SET UP FOR THE PITSTER PRO FXR-125R. If you do, I should be able to convert her Clutch over to the Manual Set Up and use the same kit.