PDA

View Full Version : Gator Run Park (Easton, Texas)

GrounD PoundeR
03-11-2003, 04:36 PM
I just got told that Gator Run Park is opening up their new Motocross Track on March 29, 2003 . They will be having Free Crawfish (all you can eat) and BBQ. It's suppose to be a blast. 5200 acres of all kinds of terrain. Nothing like free food. I know I'm going to be there. If you need directions or pricing go to there web site http://www.gatorrunpark.com. I will send them an email to see if it is more than the normal 10.00 admission fee.

ChadEXer
03-12-2003, 09:33 AM
For the rider and ATV it will be $20 to get in,,but thats not bad for all weekend riding and free food! He!! I can eat $20 in freefood in one day!! I sure I will probably be at that one too! I live right down the road from it!! Riding for 2 wheel drives isnt the best Ive ever seen but its a nice place to ride. Most of the good trails are full of mud, and most of the dry land is just wide open.

ChadEXer
03-12-2003, 09:34 AM
When they first opened they had free crawfish and BBQ for everybody, and they brought thousands of pounds of crawfish in there,,,there were pretty small crawfish but they were good! Took about 2 plates pile a foot high to fill me up!!

GrounD PoundeR
03-12-2003, 11:38 AM
Shoot man who said anything about riding. If your lucky I might have my 400 with me. :D I would like to stay out there but I dont have a tent. Got everything else. Maybe if I drink enough beer and eat enough crawfish I can build a shelter. :huh