PDA

View Full Version : Trevorton 10/27

lonnie1977
10-19-2012, 04:15 PM
Looking to go up to Trevorton next weekend. Gona stay the weekend providing the weathers not bad. Dont know my way around too weel but no afraid of getting lost. Will probably hang out on the coal hills most of the time. If any one is heading up let me know.

OldGuyonaQuad
10-20-2012, 06:40 AM
I am trying to get up there on Saturday, I have to close the trailer at our camp ground down the shore on Sunday so I can't go for the whole weekend. we are thinking of heading up the following weekend. I have to replace and bend a couple of things back on mine as it fell out of the truck bed on the way back from the car wash and the starter switch is mush, the wheelie bar is bent out of shape, he steering stem might be ok and same with the handle bars. Call me later in the week when you are at the computer and I will show you on Google Earth how to get back to the whaleback and the coal mine. My brother and persnal mechanic has been backed up lately but he said it shouldn't take all that much time to get me back up and running.

OldGuyonaQuad
10-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Lonnie,
It's not looking too good for me this weekend with the impending storm. I have to get down to the shore tomorrow to secure and winterize our camp ground site. Plus the weather is looking less and less agreeable as time progresses. Either way you are more then welcome to join us the following Sunday 11/3/12.

Tom

punk rock kiel
10-29-2012, 09:55 PM
where did you park/camp lonnie?

OldGuyonaQuad
10-30-2012, 07:23 AM
He called me Friday night when he got up there. He was going to park at the spot you first showed me just past smurfs pond. If that spot was full he was going to head up that hill to the left of the spot you showed me.

Good to see you Keil how's the wrist? Any word on how bad things got up there?

lonnie1977
10-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Camped just past Smurfs Pond. We were the only ones there. EVERYONE was up to the left at the top of the hill just past were you guys camped last time. We hung out with the people on top of the hill a bit and went for a night ride with them. Hung with the locals Saturday afternoon at the pond and watched some mudding. Met soem people from out our way and partied with them Sat. night and went for a night ride down to mud road. Great trip all in all.

punk rock kiel
10-30-2012, 06:19 PM
nice meeting ya. yous came up saturday mid day and came up to the camp site on top of the hill and i talked with ya for a while. i was gonna come down that night but i was way too sore to walk that far and wasnt gonna ride down the wrecked up 90 i flipped.

punk rock kiel
10-30-2012, 06:22 PM
to old man. wrist is all healed up, now its my ribs that hurt. i tore my 450 down to rebuild it and powdercoat everything and a friend let me ride his 90cc 2 stroke polaris quad and i managed to blast a rock and barrel roll it. a megaphone and beer broke my fall but my ribs, thighs, knee, and shoulders/arms took the rest. im good enough to work but now im waiting til spring to ride mine again.

lonnie1977
10-31-2012, 06:26 PM
Kiel it was funny seeing you ride up to the coal hill on that 90 with the bull horn on your back. Sucks you crashed though. Nice meeting you guys. Hope you drank off the pain from the crash

punk rock kiel
10-31-2012, 06:43 PM
that megaphone was a good part of the fun down there. i am still drinking off the pain. ill ride with ya's next spring and bring ya out to another area then also. gotta redo the quad tho.

lonnie1977
10-31-2012, 06:56 PM
Sounds like a plan.

punk rock kiel
10-31-2012, 07:10 PM
i already ordered a better megaphone cause it wasnt even ours, we were borrowing it from someone else. so the fun wont stop. it never does with our group.

OldGuyonaQuad
11-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Keil
sorry to hear you are down, again!
I was hoping to catch up with again this season for a ride. Sounds like I missed a pretty good time. Small world that you guys would hook up.