View Full Version : Waynoka, LS Spring Break

zephead400ex
03-11-2003, 03:21 PM
Who's goin? when? what are you riding?

We need to oraganize a wet t-shirt competition! Anyone interested? :blah

peace

spud400ex
03-11-2003, 03:56 PM
i will be headding down on friday and leaving monday unless i can stay down there with my cousin, we will have two yellow 400exs and a green rancher, saturday my cousin will be coming down and i know they will have a red 400ex a craptor and a blaster and a dirtbike or a banshee. if there is a wet tshirt contest i will try to be there.

zephead400ex
03-16-2003, 09:56 AM
Just bumpin'!

Fender Bender
03-16-2003, 01:02 PM
Ill be there either thursday or friday, but most likely friday. We'll have my Red 250R (solid red, plastic, frame and all) with white letters on the back that said Wildhare Motorsports (a few came off) , White 'Shee with a teal green tank/seat(hardly any stickers at all) and a purple fendered blaster (turf tamer rear tires and holeshot fronts).

What days will you be there zephead?

spud400ex
03-17-2003, 09:36 AM
i just got home less than an hour ago. we had a LE banshee 2 yellow 400exs and a green rancher. we also rode with a blue rapturd (w/ gytr graphics, and e-series) red 400ex (e-series) and a black and white blaster (all stock). had no problems this weekend:) .

zephead400ex
03-17-2003, 09:37 AM
I'll be down there about 6-7pm on Friday and will stay until Sunday. In our group there will be my
'02 yellow 400ex (check sig)
'97 Banshee (w/ Pro Circuit pipes and shaved fenders)
'87 Banshee (w/ red seat and DG pipes with a custom front bumper)
Mojave (w/ Cobra exhaust)
Red 400ex (bone stock)
'87 Warrior (bone stock)

There will be 2 trucks and trailers
'01 x-tended cab Chevy w/ a long ***** trailer
'99 Ford F-150 (w/ Masonic stickers on the back window) with a small red trailer

Fender Bender - lets get together and ride for a while! Dont mind if I bring my hot gf do you? :)

Fender Bender
03-17-2003, 01:10 PM
I would be glad to ride, but we will be leaving that night around 9 or so probably, so if ya wanna bust out a night ride, ill make my dad let us stay longer.

Originally posted by Zephead

Dont mind if I bring my hot gf do you?

dont mind if i look do you:blah just messin man, hope to see ya out there!

Fender Bender
03-17-2003, 01:28 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=30699&perpage=15&pagenumber=9

Thats a link to the R and the Shee, theyre about half way down. Also, we'll be driving an 03 silver jeep cherokee with a red flatbed trailer.

What are you driving?

Btw, my names Alex.

zephead400ex
03-17-2003, 04:34 PM
Cool man, ya we will meet up for sure! I have seen the pick's before...I thought that looked like sand from Waynoka!

I will be on the 400ex...yellow, check the previous post!

hope to see ya there!

Fender Bender
03-19-2003, 04:11 PM
Hey zep, are you guys still heading out? We are gonna wait til tomorrow night and decide if we want to chance the rain.

Weather says rain ALL weekend, and cloudy all day friday. Its been raining the last i think 2 or 3 days so the sand will be wet, its gonna go everywhere but it'll be some killer traction.

Later, Alex

zephead400ex
03-24-2003, 10:04 AM
Hey fender, where were you at this weekend? I looked at all the camps and didnt see ya anywhere. We were camped at the "bowl" in the South campground!

How was your trip?

peace

Fender Bender
03-24-2003, 11:09 AM
We packed up and headed out friday evening just before dark because i had a race saturay. We were parked there in the daytime parking. I thought i saw your 400 with you on it, cause whoever it was pointed at me like "thats him" but you never came back by. I even drove around lookin for ya, lol. I saw all the other quads and your camp. What time were you there?

The day was great, it wasnt too hot or too cold. That morning the sand was packed pretty hard and i wasnt used to it, and i gassed it too hard in about 3rd i think and next think i know its gone and im on the ground. Other than that, we dragged, jumped (actually had a jumping competition between a few of us... i didnt win:D ). My dad had a headache all day so he really didnt do a whole lot.