PDA

View Full Version : Eton 90 ATV FOR SALE - IMMACULATE!

techy
10-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Eton 90 ATV FOR SALE - IMMACULATE!

I am selling my 9 year old daughters Eton 90 ATV. It is in excellent condition and runs great! It is very wide and stable and handles great. It has a WRH pipe and silencer and the cylinder has been port matched. It has a DR Pulley clutch setup, Works adjustable shocks in the front and rear, Renthal bars, Blingstar bumper, AC nerf bars with wide pegs, Spider grips and Douglas wheels with Razr front tires and Carlisle rear tires that are like new.
This Eton 90 handles like it is on rails and has tons of power. It is very fast, responsive and reliable. It does not foul plugs or bog. It is tuned perfectly and starts easily with either electric start or kick start. It also has a throttle stop screw to slow it down for beginners.
As you can see this quad is like new. My daughter road it mainly in the back yard. We have never raced this quad. We just don't have time to ride it with all of the other sports so it is time to sell.
I am asking $1350.00

Don't miss your chance to get a great deal on an excellent quad that is like new at a fraction of the cost of new. This ATV comes with a title.

Pictures can be seen at the following link.
Eton 90 Pictures (http://www.flickr.com/photos/88449670@N00/sets/72157631749243257/show/)

Please call or text me at 513-300-8759 for questions.

Thank you,

Don

10-13-2012, 12:01 PM
Best looking Eton I have seen!! Should sale fast... What pipe is that?

techy
10-13-2012, 10:03 PM
Sold! Thanks for the interest and compliments! It really was a nice machine and very fast! The buyer got a great deal. We'll miss it. I'll be selling an Xtreme Typhoon with a 140 Lifan engine with electric start (rare setup) kick back up with port an polish head, oil cooler, pipe, nerfs, shocks, etc, in the next few weeks. It is fast and looks just as nice as the last two quads I have sold. I will be selling at a very good price. I don't have much spare time so I price them very fair so someone is getting a great deal and I avoid the hassle of multiple test rides. Stay tuned. :) Thanks!

10-14-2012, 11:20 AM
Awesome that's how you do good businees and everyone is pleased!!! Keep it up.....

eagertorace
10-14-2012, 01:38 PM
Kinda sucks on my end though...may have been first in line but couldn't get there instantly. Oh well

10-14-2012, 01:40 PM
Ya thats the bad thing about this site. Most good deals are across the counrty... Oh well race on..