PDA

View Full Version : New Never Used Hinson Clutch Cover

JAKELTR450
10-11-2012, 01:27 AM
i have for sale a new never used hinson clutch cover and side case. it has a black cover and comes with a spacer for the kickstart. it was never used. i picked this up a few years ago to put on a future trx desert build i wanted to do, but i never got around to it. my number is 951-956-7257 my name is jake. text or call. i am located in southern california if you would like to pick up locally. i will post pictures in a few hours. or i can send them to you over the phone message. the side case is grey and the hinson cover is black. does not come with water pump or water pump cover. like i stated this has never been mounted. this will be a paypal transaction, with payment being a gift or 4% added to total amount. total with be 465 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states of the usa. i am not on here frequently but you can text or call me. i am a regular on ktmatvhq.com, and used to be more regular on ********.com. i am JAKELTR450 on both those sites.

ATVRacing2
10-11-2012, 10:37 AM
By chance, can you tell me what kind of spacer that is for the kick start? And where I can get one? I need to get a spacer for my Hinson clutch cover. Thanks.

JAKELTR450
10-11-2012, 02:04 PM
Sold!