View Full Version : Atvorf2 Series Results Round 8

KJ#14
03-11-2003, 10:10 AM
Here is the results for the Final round............

KJ#14
03-11-2003, 10:44 AM
Here is the Final points standing..........

JB416EX is the CHAMP!!!

raptor_02
03-11-2003, 11:42 AM
that was a great series. I'm about burnout on that game though

newjacksm
03-11-2003, 03:38 PM
how do you join the race games??? what server do you know what to connect to what name? do i go to onlne or I:links when i go to multiplayer? when i go to I:links it doesnt even load and when i go to online it says race and freestlye i go to race and then i race other people but how do i join the series?!

Rob440EX
03-11-2003, 04:26 PM
CONGRATS to JB416ex for the overall.......and air and mike for runners up....Sorry I couldn't make it last night guys. I've been working on a buisness plan for the last two weeks and haven't had much time for anything else. I'm done with fury2 for now....but maybe in a month or two I will find time to get back on and start hosten some good ole fashion tourneys....c-ya ATV orf2 FELLA'S

DAVE250R
03-13-2003, 06:42 AM
GREAT JOB JB,AIR,AND FASTMIKE.IT WAS FUN BUT LIKE JB I GOT SICK OF PLAYING ATV.SOCOM IS A GREAT GAME ,BUT SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE WEATHER IS GETTING WARMER .ITS OUTDOORS TIME .KEEP IN TOUCH .IT WAS A PLEASURE MEETING YOU GUYS AND RUNNING WITH YA.BUY THE WAY J.B AND AIRMANIA YOU SHOULD GET IN TO RC RACING YOU GUYS WOULD BE FAST. IF YOU CAN WRENCH AND SET UP CARS IN REAL LIFE?

PEACE TO ATV PEOPLE SEE YA AROUND
DAVE 250R .AKA WORKS,WISH ME LUCK IN
1/8 SCALE BUGGY CLASS IT GONING TO BE
A BLAST.
OH I FORGOT K.J. THANKS FOR WORK IN THE TOURNEY YOU MADE IT LOOK PROFESIONAL.YOU ARE THE MAN.

RAPTORLE
03-16-2003, 07:53 AM
Whassup ya'll....

I know I could never hang with most of you, but damn it was fun while it lasted. For awhile there, it seemed like we were tearin' it up on ATVORF2 every damn night!!!!!

It was fun to meet all you guys! Air, JB, KJ, Rob (pimp juice), and anyone else I forgot.......keep in touch fellas It seems like everyone kinda got burnt out. I know I started traveling alot for work, so that's why I'm never on anymore.

Anyways.....summer is gonna be here soon, so have fun tearin' it up on the real quads!!!! And be careful out there!!!

KJ...We still need to hook up at Marienville, so keep in touch bro.

Later

KJ#14
03-18-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by RAPTORLE
Whassup ya'll....

I know I could never hang with most of you, but damn it was fun while it lasted. For awhile there, it seemed like we were tearin' it up on ATVORF2 every damn night!!!!!

It was fun to meet all you guys! Air, JB, KJ, Rob (pimp juice), and anyone else I forgot.......keep in touch fellas It seems like everyone kinda got burnt out. I know I started traveling alot for work, so that's why I'm never on anymore.

Anyways.....summer is gonna be here soon, so have fun tearin' it up on the real quads!!!! And be careful out there!!!

KJ...We still need to hook up at Marienville, so keep in touch bro.

Later

Sounds good Rap..................I hope I have my quad still when summer rolls around. I'm really thinking about selling it. I will get something else to ride, but it might not be until next year.....I don't know:confused: . I need to free up some cash to get some things paid off. Being out of work for 10 months put a hurtin on the funds. But if I still have it I would like to meet up with ya and go riding. The weather has been pretty good for riding around here lately..........for a change!! LOL Keep in touch.

Later

KJ

KJ#14
03-18-2003, 09:30 AM
I just wanna check if there are people who would like to still have Tournaments or a Series on ATVORF 2. I'm thinking about starting something up again soon if I get good feedback. I really haven't been online playing in over a week so.............I don't know who is even playing anymore.

Later

KJ