PDA

View Full Version : why do we Diss each other and our rides? are we not all part of the same family?

300exjuggalo
03-11-2003, 08:12 AM
how come everytime i come on here( everyday) i see people dissing others Ideas cause their different:confused: and making fun of others quads just cause their a little smaller, or isnt the TOP of the line... i think we should all be friends and share our ideas and give them to each other to try, and be a nice riding community, weather you ride a 300ex or a 400ex or both you should be respected as a rider, and not some person with a crapy suspension, weak frame rider i mean we all love the 400 but some of us cant afford it just yet, or may simply dont need a 400:huh how you would not want a 400 i do not no, but yea. lol lets all just get along and be nice :macho cause then its fun its annoying to just see people flamin :blah thanks

and no im not complain that i have a 300, im gettin a 400 in a month and i like both , just simply sayin we should be nicer to each other

Jason

03-11-2003, 08:21 AM
keep it real my brotha:bandit:

Doibugu2
03-11-2003, 08:24 AM
Sorry man, but thats just reality. It would be nice if everyone could get along, but it will never happen. You just have to grow a thick skin, and try not to fall into the trap of dissing other people. Just try and be the better person is all you can do.

K_Fulk
03-11-2003, 08:26 AM
I don't know about your family, but my wifes family fights constantly. :eek2:
The flaming is kinda anoying but if it gets bad the moderators do a good job of cleanin it up.

Extremeracer167
03-11-2003, 08:39 AM
i dont really think anybody rips on a 300 or 250X or 250EX unless someone starts asking stupid questions......like with a 400EX swingarm fit on my 300 blah blah blah. There was a kid, that spent prob. a few hundred on 400EX parts, to see if they would fit on a 300. If u got tha much money to buy all of these hop up parts, then u should have enough money to buy a 400. Anymore u can get a 400 brand new for 4600 out the door! And most of the time its not ppl ripping on the quads, its the ppl who ride them. Half of the kids on here bring it upon themselves.;) :p

300exjuggalo
03-11-2003, 08:47 AM
yea thats true, they spend all that money on parts to put on the 300, from a 400, i just kept my 300 stock cause its not worth it i just got it to learn and get good, and now that im expericenced enough im getting a 400, thats whut they should do not spend all the money on the parts to put on the 300

Steve-o 400EX
03-11-2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Extremeracer167
i dont really think anybody rips on a 300 or 250X or 250EX unless someone starts asking stupid questions......like with a 400EX swingarm fit on my 300 blah blah blah. There was a kid, that spent prob. a few hundred on 400EX parts, to see if they would fit on a 300. If u got tha much money to buy all of these hop up parts, then u should have enough money to buy a 400. Anymore u can get a 400 brand new for 4600 out the door! And most of the time its not ppl ripping on the quads, its the ppl who ride them. Half of the kids on here bring it upon themselves.;) :p

I agree, people dont get flamed unless you ask or post somethin really stupid. Some people talk about putting out all this money on a 300ex, when they could buy a new 400 and lighly mod that and it would actually still be faster than what they wanted to do to the 300.:huh Or when someone creates a really dumb thread about something common sense or way off the wall.

You just have to watch your own back and not put urself in a postition to be ragged on. I ususally reread my posts just to make sure it all makes sense so i dont get flamed. But if everyone got along and listened to what everyone had to day, there would be a lot of false information on the site, most confrentations (sp) start out when someone gets corrected because they post in an area that they think they know what their talking about but they dont.:rolleyes:

Not only that, you may be flamed by someone else by putting this thread in the wrong section. This should be in the Open Forum, NOT Powertrain.;)

Extremeracer167
03-11-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Steve-o 400EX
most confrentations (sp) start out when someone gets corrected because they post in an area that they think they know what their talking about but they dont.:rolleyes:

AMEN!!!!!

Chanman420q
03-11-2003, 09:08 AM
im glad theres fights... it would be a little fruitey if we were ALWAYS nice to each other

K_Fulk
03-11-2003, 09:13 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Steve-o 400EX
[B]I agree, people dont get flamed unless you ask or post somethin really stupid. Some people talk about putting out all this money on a 300ex, when they could buy a new 400 and lighly mod that and it would actually still be faster than what they wanted to do to the 300.:huh Or when someone creates a really dumb thread about something common sense or way off the wall.

I agree, I usually just skip posts that say 250ex or 300ex, beacuse i have no intrest in them.

03-11-2003, 09:24 AM
You all suck..I"m faster and my quad is better...:blah :D

ROFLMFAO

Some arguements are good but some are just retarded from the first letter in the thread..:rolleyes:

300exjuggalo
03-11-2003, 09:40 AM
and second of all i was in school and i was reading and i was bored so i made this one, jeez i new id get Rico to respond with sometihng funny:rolleyes:

300exjuggalo
03-11-2003, 09:41 AM
i wasnt arguing i was just stating my opionon:devil george bush gave me that right :macho :macho

infantry317
03-11-2003, 10:35 AM
I believe you should pay attention in school judging from your spelling...Also, George Bush didn't give you that right, the founding fathers did.:D Man, it can be fun being a jerk. :blah
J/K :devil

F-16Guy
03-11-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by infantry317
I believe you should pay attention in school judging from your spelling...Also, George Bush didn't give you that right, the founding fathers did.:D Man, it can be fun being a jerk. :blah
J/K :devil

Amen, brother!!! I love this site, but I've never seen so many spelling errors in my life. Half of the time, I don't even know if I can help because I can't understand what the he11 people are trying to ask! I would be a little embarrassed to post if that were me. Where's the pride at?:ermm:

Teufel
03-11-2003, 01:42 PM
why do we Diss each other and our rides? are we not all part of the same family

I agree, I don't look down on you guys just because my quad is better or I am a better rider. i do it cause that's just the way
i am :eek2:

REC
03-11-2003, 02:13 PM
I feel a group hug coming! lol:blah

bmw500hp
03-11-2003, 05:29 PM
IMOA...some great laughs this winter off EX threads....sometimes it's just good dam* good entertainment :D :D :D :D

Now lets have a nice way of closing!!!!!

redroost85
03-11-2003, 05:55 PM
I hear you dudes. Are we not all Honda brothers? I agree that some people ask some stupid shiz, but we all have to learn somehow. I love this site and the guys that have helped me out. The 400 is the bomb and one I too shall have one for myself one day. For now I shall be envious of the 400 riders...you have my utmost respect. Now let's shut up and ride!:D

honda250xrider
03-11-2003, 06:18 PM
well not everyone wants a 400 i dont, it would be a nice quad just to put around on but the simple fact is, i have had a blast of a time working on my 250, it has been one of the funnest things i can think of doing, and i would not trade it for anything, it was my first quad and probobaly will be my last quad, i spent a little money into it at first just to make it look better but now i have gotten to the point where it will take a modified 400. so not flaming or intend to start a flame just stating not everyone wants one 400 :p

03-11-2003, 07:20 PM
If you and this many exriders.com guys from all over the east coast can stomp mud all thru a Micky D's and not get in trouble...how can you not have fun on this page..:D

Steve-o 400EX
03-11-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by honda250xrider
well not everyone wants a 400 i dont, it would be a nice quad just to put around on but the simple fact is, i have had a blast of a time working on my 250, it has been one of the funnest things i can think of doing, and i would not trade it for anything, it was my first quad and probobaly will be my last quad, i spent a little money into it at first just to make it look better but now i have gotten to the point where it will take a modified 400. so not flaming or intend to start a flame just stating not everyone wants one 400 :p

Is it still stock bore?? If it is there is no possibility of it taking a modded 400.:blah

honda250xrider
03-12-2003, 01:05 PM
Is it still stock bore?? If it is there is no possibility of it taking a modded 400ex

no it is not on the stock bore.

MojaveKing
03-12-2003, 06:40 PM
thank you....i was gettin sick of it too.......yea....every1 is like if u dont own a 250r or a 400....they dont talk to u....give u shi*....stuff like that.......and lets let all Brands.....Kawasaki Here!!!:)

flyin#5
03-12-2003, 08:04 PM
were all quad riders and its hard enough that we get dissed by dirtbikers and many other people... we have to stick together:macho i think alot of the stuff that you guys are talking about is just people joking around though. its really hard to tell sometimes if someone is joking or not on the web.

Steve-o 400EX
03-13-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by honda250xrider
Is it still stock bore?? If it is there is no possibility of it taking a modded 400ex

no it is not on the stock bore.

Just wondering.

Its not that guys with 250r's and 400ex's are haters of 250's and 300's, Its just hard to comprehend when people want to spend $3500 on a 300ex, and then buy another $2500 bucks worth of parts for it just to keep up with a 400 or an r when they could buy a 400 and lightly mod it to go just as fast for the same amount of cash or a little less. Plus there are more possibilities with a 400. Thats where people get flamed who own 300's and 250's. Its not that we dont like em, its some people just dont think.:confused:

hondaboy400ex
03-13-2003, 09:39 AM
hell ya jason thats the sh*t u are so right or at lest thats what happens in school and around us but i dont know about all u guys