PDA

View Full Version : tmxa 50cc mini

bigtruckin30
10-07-2012, 09:38 AM
boy what a show!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was worth my $7 admission

jay-r
10-07-2012, 12:07 PM
Great night of racing. Copperhead SX put on another well run event. 12 50cc quads on the track, and riders battling for every position. The 70s and 90s were awesome too.

t.hale17
10-07-2012, 01:04 PM
Loved watching all the mini quads. There were battles in every class. We even had 10 quads in the 70-300. There track shaped up for some great battles. I hated it for gavin that he broke down on the line. That sucked I was hoping for a battle between he n Logan. It was a bummer that tanner brown got a flat in the 70 class n couldn't battle with rumsey. That's just racing tho. If you child rides a mini n u want compition just come on out we got it in every class. This weekend we and the Brady Boggas family are going to represent the tmxa in Ga. Any body else Wanta go?

Cobra50Dad
10-20-2012, 08:00 AM
Hey Jamie, I emailed the ATV MX about that rule change. I haven't got a reply yet but hopefully they are doing something about it. I'm sure it will make a few people mad that were planning on trying both classes if they do change it but its only fair!

jay-r
10-20-2012, 08:08 AM
Maybe they will listen. But, until a CVT wins both championships, they may not. All we can do is try. Good luck at Copperhead. Hate to miss it. Should be a good race.

t.hale17
10-20-2012, 09:45 AM
Just asked Luke n he said he didn't care.
We love competition!

Abennett
10-21-2012, 03:06 PM
Where is this track at? What's was the rule change, track got a website?

jay-r
10-21-2012, 07:29 PM
The Copperhead SX track is located in Hopkinsville, KY. There is a facebook page for Copperhead SX. The track is a part of the Tennessee Motocross Associtaion (TMXA). Their website is www.tmxa.com. The series has had very good mini quad turnouts for the last few seasons with a high level of competition. The rule change that was discussed here dealt with a suggestion for the ATV MX nationals, not the TMXA. I am sure that was confusing. Many of the top riders at the TMXA also race nationals, and many top national mini riders come and race the TMXA after the national season is complete. We have consistently had 10 to 12 50cc quads on the gate at every race. There is also a special 50 class that is for non race quads (no drr or cobra) as a beginner class. The 50cc 4 to 8 is so fast, that it can be intimidating to beginners. This series is growing with quads when many other series are dying.

bloodswet&gears
10-27-2012, 05:10 PM
Who's ready for Tumbling Creek?

t.hale17
10-27-2012, 08:40 PM
The boys can't wait! I have a lot of work to Luke's bike before then so I guess u could say I am not. Yall gonna stay the nite n campfire it up with us?

bloodswet&gears
10-28-2012, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by t.hale17
The boys can't wait! I have a lot of work to Luke's bike before then so I guess u could say I am not. Yall gonna stay the nite n campfire it up with us? Well, You got a whole week. Get r done.
We are thinkin bout campin there. Never know what this crazy weather will do. We had a dog take a liking to us last time. You may have heard.

Cobra50Dad
10-28-2012, 01:01 PM
Supposed to be a little warmer I think this weekend. Hope to see you all there.

Maybe they fixed that jump where everyone was getting hurt. That's gave me doubts of wanting to go back.