PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing for 88/89 footpegs, now?

rustyATV
10-05-2012, 08:30 PM
I need a set of 88/89 style foot pegs for my 250R. Any options other than a set from Roll Design? Would like to get some that are lower than stock, if possible.

250Renvy
10-06-2012, 09:48 AM
I am using Roll design, but you can always buy some used ones on ebay and if you find some cheap you can always double them up.

Otherwise Lew - chassisinc or something was producing some that were lower.

Talk to pdxbigfoot since he was the ones selling.

pdxbigfoot
10-06-2012, 10:26 AM
Hey everyone!
I am no longer working with Lew at Chassis Inc. In fact I think he is pretty much done with the ATV business and has moved on to projects he enjoys working on.
I will be releasing at least 2 different styles of pegs for the 250R under the name PDXTRX, hopefully by the 1st of the year.
I'm not releasing any pics till I'm done testing them in the field but I will tell you they are going to be pretty trick and will look and function like nothing ever done before.
2013 is going to be awesome my friends.

CorvetteZ06
10-06-2012, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by pdxbigfoot
Hey everyone!
I am no longer working with Lew at Chassis Inc. In fact I think he is pretty much done with the ATV business and has moved on to projects he enjoys working on.
I will be releasing at least 2 different styles of pegs for the 250R under the name PDXTRX, hopefully by the 1st of the year.
I'm not releasing any pics till I'm done testing them in the field but I will tell you they are going to be pretty trick and will look and function like nothing ever done before.
2013 is going to be awesome my friends.

pdxbigfoot -- its great to hear you will be making these foot pegs! will you be offering heel gaurds also with the footpegs?? :cool:

bananas
10-07-2012, 10:03 AM
If you call Rath Racing they will make them up for you, but make sure your measurements are 100% right. 295 for normal foot pegs and 325 for monster foot pegs. No heel guards.

pdxbigfoot
10-07-2012, 04:02 PM
Until I can figure out a way to bend the tubes easier and more cost efficient the heel guards are on the back burner. Its on low but still cooking.
Pegs first then accesories.

J250r
10-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Well I'm glad I held off on ordering those chassis inc pegs.

What materials will you be using PDX? I'd REALLY like some stainless pegs like Lew offered.

pdxbigfoot
10-07-2012, 09:45 PM
They will be made of various materials but I'm not at a place to discuss that just yet.
I will say that they will be like nothing ever seen before.

rustyATV
12-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Any news?

pdxbigfoot
12-13-2012, 11:13 AM
They are going from drawings to functioning prototypes very soon. #1 should be done by the 1st.
I haven't been as active on the web as usual but things are moving forward. I will also be offering headstays with built in steering stabilizer mounts so it can be mounted under the gas tank.
Stay tuned folks............its going to be cool!

quadmad
01-27-2013, 06:24 PM
Hows the foot pegs coming along?

pdxbigfoot
01-28-2013, 10:40 AM
Protoypes are done and production will start the 1st week of March.
I will post pics and info by the end of February.