PDA

View Full Version : Douglas Doonz V-Blade paddle tires

Big Red Hammer
09-29-2012, 04:11 PM
What's up everyone, I just picked up a set of Douglas Doonz V-Blade paddles for the back of my 440ex. I haven't seen any reviews on these so I decide to order them and give them a try. They should arrive on Thursday and Ill be making a trip to little Sahara OK on October 12. Ill be sure to take plenty of pictures and videos.

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/50/81/165/724/-/30428/Douglas-Doonz-V-Blade-Rear-ATV-Tire

Big Red Hammer
10-04-2012, 04:07 PM
The tires arrived this morning. And I mounted them on some 10 inch dwt blue labels. On rims they are slightly heaver than the 20x11x8 sand stars mounted on factory style rims. Even though the Doonz are 21x11x10s They are the same height as the sand stars but they are about an inch wider. I'm looking forward to putting them to the test next week.

Big Red Hammer
10-12-2012, 06:35 PM
Ok these tires are bad ***, the hook up and turns amazing. I am easily able to pull wheelie in 3rd gear. And they throw an impressive roost. In a drag race these tires allowed me to accelerate faster than my friends running sand stars. Bad news I trashed 2nd gear on my 440ex on the first day so I spent the rest of the trip hauling *** in 3rd gear and up. Needless to say my friends don't like to be behind me.