PDA

View Full Version : Moore brothers switching to bikes?

88redrocket
09-26-2012, 07:49 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ipDibZOxx30" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
09-26-2012, 07:56 PM
The Moore bro's just make me smile on all their vids. Badasses is what they are! Lets see some of the guys that are trash talking throw out a superman on the bike, then jump over to the quad and do it. Moore bros can! Mad props. To sick.

01boneless
09-26-2012, 09:10 PM
those dudes are soo cool im planning on switching to bikes not because haters but the cost... and ive been thinking "can u use a thumb throttle on a bike"? Haha then when i seen the one dude does i thought "yup he does lol"

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
09-27-2012, 07:52 AM
You should try the twist first. Maybe it's because I've been riding bikes since I was 7 but a twist just feels right on a bike. Easier to control I think plus I think a thumb would suck on right handers. Your leg would be right there.

fastredrider44
09-27-2012, 08:47 AM
Moore Brothers are definately sick. Anyway, I agree, Twist feels right on a bike, thumb feels right on a quad. I have ridden quads with twist and bikes with thumbers and just wasn't crazy about it.

rcer450r
09-27-2012, 09:26 AM
I switched to a bike and surprisingly you catch on real quick. Granted I had a track I rode on about everyday, I was jumping 70-100 feet within a month and felt comfortable. Its amazing how much softer the landing is on a bike compared to a quad.

madskrillz2
09-28-2012, 09:46 AM
Yeah I'd keep the twist. I was riding a bike pretty consistently last year and within maybe a month I had pretty good throttle control.

muddy400EX
09-29-2012, 06:56 AM
ive got both and a thumb on a bike would be wierrrrd.

they probably realize how limited they are on a quad, im suprised they even let them on the cowboys tour

ben300
09-29-2012, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
The Moore bro's just make me smile on all their vids. Badasses is what they are! Lets see some of the guys that are trash talking throw out a superman on the bike, then jump over to the quad and do it. Moore bros can! Mad props. To sick.

my thoughts exactly! more power to them!! i hope they can get completely acclimated to the bikes and then compete at X this up coming summer

also..is it just me, or are some of the angles that Bshipman films at just ****ing atrocious? :huh

BShipmanFilms
10-02-2012, 10:31 AM
It sucks shooting at their place depending on the light outside. They've got a huge row of trees on the entire side of the landing and ramps so I have to duck below them and get light on them. Oh well. Here's EP2!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_W083xNcz4

LTR450_#67
10-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Cool, they can throw down on a sled too. Does anybody remember when they did the backflip on the sled together?! That was crazy.

KingpinsEx
10-08-2012, 12:53 PM
No body can knock the Moore Bros skills and guts. I have mixed feelings about them switching to bikes. The ways I see it if guys are giving them **** about riding a "couch" lets see them do it, rather than switching to bikes. If anyone can bring atv freestyle to mainstream its the Moores. Whoever said they can't believe they are allowed to be on the Cowboys Tours, they are the highlight of the show. By now the public is so used to seeing the bike stuff it is not that impressive. Its cool to try the bikes I guess, but I don't see them being able to compete in one year with X games finest, maybe I'm wrong but its highly doubtful. I think they would be better at the top of quad/sled freestyle than "decent" bike riders. It would be nice for them to make a push for an ATV event as they become more well known and bigger stars of the X Games. When you look at the events, ATV freestyle is just as extreme as anything out there. And thats the way the sport is going to grow if possible, not by its biggest stars switching to bikes.

mainah
10-12-2012, 04:08 PM
YES! I'm not the only one with a thumb throttle on my bike! :macho awesome video!