PDA

View Full Version : CrossRoads MX Oct 13 and 14

bigdaddy77
09-25-2012, 04:22 PM
Crossroads mx is holding a 2 day race October 13 and 14. It will be 2 seperate races . 2 motos each day. So you can run both or just Saturday or just Sunday. The track is located just south of Effingham Illinois . They run both bikes and quads. Bikes in the morning then they reprep the track and run the Quads. The owner is very accomodating and will make sure you have a classs to run in.
So anybody located in Illinois , Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri , Ohio etc we would love to have you. This is a AMA event and AMA cards are needed. You can also purchase one at the track. The track is a awesome national style track with plenty of room , elevation changes but also very friendly for the mini quads. Room at the gate for 20 quads.
The facility is top notch with restrooms , showers , free overnight camping but electric sites are available for a small fee. Pit vehichles and pets are allowed.
Also no youth rider goes home empty handed. Everyone recieves a real nice plaque.Of course 1st is larger than 2nd and so on.
Please guys give it some thought about coming. You TMXA and Reeds Racing guys we would love to see you and its really not that far. Probably about 3 hours.
For info check out Crossroadsmx.com and click on the series and you will see the speacial quad series. Its called MotoX Outcasts. The name came about do to the way we were treated at another nearby track.
Hope to see a bunch of you there.

jungleboy213
09-26-2012, 01:08 AM
I'm 95 % sure we are coming. I think we are going to just race Saturday, unless we can get an early race Sunday. I have to work Sunday night. I'll see if I can bring some others from down here.

bigdaddy77
09-26-2012, 05:16 AM
That's great to here. To all you out of town guys if we can get an idea of how many guys are willing to come I'll get ahold of Nadine the track owner and see if we can work out something to get you guys on the road sooner. Either run a extra nonpoints race Saturday or possible sneak the minis in before the bikes.

Ryko racing
09-27-2012, 07:18 AM
How far is this from South Bend Indiana?

bigdaddy77
09-27-2012, 12:47 PM
I'm working in portage Indian and it's about 3 hours max. You might be able to cut off some time with a diaganle route . I think you would enjoy the track. Last weekend they had over 10 c class riders.
I don't know if you know Duncan Fincher? They used to race some nationals in the mini classes on a Honda . He is leading the c class in points

bigdaddy77
10-08-2012, 06:14 PM
Just wanted to remind everyone about the races this weekend. There will be a band on Saturday night. Also she is going to have games , food, and prizes from sponsors for the kids. It is their rider aprreciation weekend. This is a great track and run very well. She was responsible for keeping the quads alive and forming MotoX outcast club that allowed us to rent another track nearby so we had a 2 track series to run. It would be great to show our quad support.
Just remember this is a long , wide National style track so set up accordingly. The weather is suppose to be nice and Ill keep you posted on it throughout the week. You can also check out their website and facebook page for info.
If you guys coming from a far just want to ride on Saturday or can only ride Saturday let me know and I will see if we can add a extra moto or even run another race.Also if some of the TMXA guys with your fourstroke Hondas come up we can see about doing a production style class. And dont forget no youth rider walks away empty handed.
Tell your dirt bike friends and anyone you know running big quads. They get some pretty good 450 riders.
If anyone has questions feel free to call or text me Thanks Brian 618-975-7303

skyeryder
10-08-2012, 06:25 PM
what's the start time going to be Sunday early or late? I have to work Saturday but we'd like to check it out Sunday. Website says sign-in at 1pm for ATV's????

bigdaddy77
10-09-2012, 07:07 AM
They normally start around 2-2:30. They run practice then start the races. They always prep the track after the bikes finish up. So the track is always in great shape.

bigdaddy77
10-10-2012, 05:35 AM
For those planning on attending and staying the night Saturday bring Halloween costumes for the kids. They get to trick or treat through the pits. Also they are having a pitbike race on the big track this year.

jungleboy213
10-10-2012, 03:03 PM
I think it's just going to be us this weekend. A couple of kids are headed to Durhamtown, a couple are going to Jerimiah Jones' and some just want a weekend off. There is also a race at 800mx that some are going to. I may be able to bring 1 more.

bigdaddy77
10-10-2012, 05:57 PM
One or two is better than none . Hoping for a good turnout from the local and St. Louis area . If your going to camp Saturday don't forget the costumes. And the kids like to bring their bicycles . Here is my phone number give me a call or text on sat and we will try to save you a spot by the other quad riders. Thanks Brian 618-975-7303

RCR_531
10-12-2012, 07:42 PM
If it wasn't for my son's birthday party we would come down. It looks like our Ia race will be rained out. Good luck with the event.

bigdaddy77
10-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Give it some thought about running some of these races next year. District 17 points and 2 awesome tracks.

RCR_531
10-12-2012, 09:22 PM
will do and Bryce will be old enough for District 17 we do district 22 now