PDA

View Full Version : Crap like this doesn't help NJ riders cause. :(

OldGuyonaQuad
09-23-2012, 09:26 AM
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Drunk-Dirt-Biker-Tries-to-Escape-Police-Assaults-K-9-Officer-Cops-170885431.html

dxcody
09-23-2012, 10:54 AM
Dang it CJM... When did he get a dirtbike?

Just had to try to outrun the cops huh Marc.

;)

But you are right, That doesn't help the riders in NJ, nor anywhere.

Makes us all look bad.

TacicalRedneck
09-23-2012, 03:31 PM
struck a police K-9 in the chest with his knee.

inflicting harm to a law enforcement animal.

lol they seem more worried about the dog by the looks of the article, how hard could you hit a dog with your knee??

CJM
09-23-2012, 09:08 PM
I want to know how it was even possible for him to assault the dog? You ever seen them dogs in action-no way in hell you can even get close enough to strike one. That dog woulda bit him up 10x before he could blink.

Im thinking there is some bs to that part of the story.

Idiots riding....never ceases to amaze me. To think, it was a guy on a dirtbike..not us respectable types on quads HA!

Reminds me too, had a guy come out to our riding spot that told us he would beat any bike out there. All gloating and crap cause his 250 was fast. That was till we mentioned we ride 450's and almost none are stock and what about the guy with a gixxer engine or guy with a busa engine. how fast that kid shut up lol..

Sorry had to vent..

muddy400EX
09-24-2012, 07:16 PM
wish the world could be ridded of goons...would be a better place

mike2001400ex
09-26-2012, 01:32 PM
I live in this township and it does suck cant just take a little ride in the woods for a little now because they are just gonna be searching all over.

but this is almost everyone that lives here they take there dirt bikes or sometimes quads and just fly around the streets on them there has been a kid that died cause he ran into a car and now this. all it is idiots that want the cops to chase them cause thats what the kids around here do for fun.

ajf88
09-26-2012, 02:21 PM
^^^^^^^
X2
Anyway It happened right down the street from me. theres always kids be'in stupid around here with there dirt bikes and quads tryin to get chased for fun...

slightlybent47
09-30-2012, 09:26 PM
Very few if any can just let a police dog bite you and not react to protect yourself. It’s no deferent when a cop beats on you and you raise your arms to protect yourself, it’s a natural instinct.

Thumpin440ex
10-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Hell look on youtube for baltimore city MD. LOL. Cops do not even attempt to mess with them down in the city. Here in the county you bet your *** they will turn on the blue and reds.

John

OldGuyonaQuad
10-04-2012, 06:05 PM
I don't care about the dog angle, it was kinda irrelevant but the reporter tried to make it the focus of the story. My issue is with riding in the middle of the night without helmets on a city street. It just gives the haters more ammo.

I just assumed the dog was in a healing position and the guy tried to sneak a knee in there, either way the guy was a total *****hat.

CJM
10-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Probably some kids, they run. Adults stop usually.

destey
10-19-2012, 08:43 AM
Oh god what a terrible travesty, riding around without helmets and going fast. Let me shed some tears for that police dog.

Wake me when there's a real crime.

Thomas440
10-26-2012, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by destey
Oh god what a terrible travesty, riding around without helmets and going fast. Let me shed some tears for that police dog.

Wake me when there's a real crime.

(x2) couldn't have said it any better myself.

CJM
10-26-2012, 06:46 PM
Its ok I just got nailed to the wall myself a few weeks ago at my spot. Had been safe for eons, but now the cops decided to go apeshirt b/c someone vandalized the mining machines and loaders and stuff there. Found out also it wasnt the people that ride either.

Found out they brought in over 5k in fines in 2 weeks! Only about money..

OldGuyonaQuad
10-28-2012, 09:30 AM
Thomas & Destey g/l with your future fines. You're right there is nothing wrong at all with their actions or your reactions. I'm not sure wtf it has to do with crime, it's about riding responsibly.

Marc that sucks, How much did they tap you for? Where and how did they catch you?

CJM
10-28-2012, 09:49 AM
Same old fine, operating a motor vehicle on private property. its $300. We call it our pay to play fee.

All I know is that someone vandalized the equipment so thats why the cops were there anyways.

Check your pm Tom.