PDA

View Full Version : WTB - 250r in Phila. PA area

beobe99
09-20-2012, 06:21 PM
Whats up guys? Well its time to get another R.

Looking to ONLY come pick up / see in person within the Tri State area (Philadelphia, Jersey, Delaware, NYC) unless of course your willing to make the trip!

Willing to spend UP TO $3,000 cash (doesn't mean I'll be offering 3k for something that's stock and clapped out).

Ideal candidate would be something set up for XC with an aftermarket frame / suspension.... I may be dreaming but that's the ultimate goal for the rebuild.

Either email, PM, or post here (hoping you have pictures).

beobe99@aol.com

(I'm also of course searching Craigslist, trader online, ebay, trx250r.net, here, etc.).

Thanks guys!!!

beobe99
09-23-2012, 04:30 PM
Bump

:confused:

beerock
09-25-2012, 06:34 PM
Hey, I have a bunch of parts as well as my old gusseted 88 frame. with a spare motor (ported 265 and a big bore 330

you can pretty much send stuff out for pcoating and buy a LT front end and have a new R let me know if your up for it

beobe99
09-25-2012, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by beerock
Hey, I have a bunch of parts as well as my old gusseted 88 frame. with a spare motor (ported 265 and a big bore 330

you can pretty much send stuff out for pcoating and buy a LT front end and have a new R let me know if your up for it

Trust me, I've been eye balling your thread since you posted it. My main issue with another square one build is the nickle and diming needed to finish things up. My goal this time around is to buy something ready to go then break down for rebuild. That, and of course we all know parts are worth more off a bike and I'd end up spending more long run.

Regardless, and because I can't control myself, if you could list me a "package" of what you got and a price I would of course consider it. :devil:

beerock
09-25-2012, 07:30 PM
theres no tid bits to get I just took it apart and have all the botls its a simple bolt back together and buy a front end... of course theres stuff you shoudl do, rebuild the hsocks pcoat the frame but for themost part you would have my bike less the front end and frame

sold my lager frame and protrax front end. I sitll have everything else

everything you see for sale youll get, check out the pics

beobe99
09-25-2012, 08:38 PM
PM me your # and a good time to call so we can discuss this.

theres no tid bits to get I just took it apart and have all the botls its a simple bolt back together and buy a front end... of course theres stuff you shoudl do, rebuild the hsocks pcoat the frame but for themost part you would have my bike less the front end and frame

sold my lager frame and protrax front end. I sitll have everything else

everything you see for sale youll get, check out the pics

beerock
09-29-2012, 09:28 PM
yo i called you today, give me a call when you can

beobe99
09-30-2012, 10:09 AM
Sorry about that, left my personal phone home this weekend. Looks like I'm going to just keep searching for something complete. I really do appreciate the offer though.

yo i called you today, give me a call when you can

beerock
09-30-2012, 02:23 PM
u sure? i thought about it and ill give you a good deal