PDA

View Full Version : Own a BLINGSTAR product? Check this out...

XCRacer236
09-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Read the following article..

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Huge-ATV-Company-Destroys-Custom-Quad-.html?soid=1103963111361&aid=ecDuZXcrGFY

rcer450r
09-20-2012, 01:19 PM
wow thats crazy. What a prick! Wont be dealing with them, Ever!

gnccracer456
09-20-2012, 01:56 PM
I just read this on facebook and was going to put it on on here. Never going to buy a blingstar product.

HondaRacing83
09-20-2012, 02:12 PM
Selling my bumper and cancelling the thought of buying there nerfs.

quad2xtreme
09-20-2012, 02:21 PM
What a douchebag!

racer82
09-20-2012, 02:27 PM
i was gonna buy some of their parts but not now!

rollie
09-20-2012, 02:48 PM
pretty sure she was arrested for beating the hell out of someone with brass knuckles not to long ago, and i have also heard of other things, not saying what she brings to the table isnt legit, but there's 3 sides to every story.....

Baracudaaa
09-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Where can I get a set of those bathroom candles like he has?

HondaRacing83
09-20-2012, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Baracudaaa
Where can I get a set of those bathroom candles like he has? thats what i was thinking!

quad2xtreme
09-20-2012, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by rollie
pretty sure she was arrested for beating the hell out of someone with brass knuckles not to long ago, and i have also heard of other things, not saying what she brings to the table isnt legit, but there's 3 sides to every story.....

I know a truly upstanding person who verified the story. The guy at Blingstar is way in the wrong on this one.

madskrillz2
09-20-2012, 08:44 PM
Well it looks like this is spreading pretty fast. Seeing a lot of people posting the link on FB.

ben300
09-20-2012, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by rollie

no dog in this fight, but why doesnt she press charges? sue?

lasher45
09-20-2012, 09:42 PM
I was never a fan of Blingstar, but I'm calling B.S. on some of this story.

XCRacer236
09-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by lasher45
I was never a fan of Blingstar, but I'm calling B.S. on some of this story.

They deleted their Facebook when it got out.

chucked
09-20-2012, 10:01 PM
Im sure some of the story is bent to make it sound more in her favor but I bet its basically true.

chucked
09-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by XCRacer236
They deleted their Facebook when it got out.

https://www.facebook.com/BlingstarIndustries

XCRacer236
09-20-2012, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by chucked
https://www.facebook.com/BlingstarIndustries

ha. someone else told me they had deleted it.

blacknblue#2
09-21-2012, 05:21 AM
I do feel like theres some truth to it, But i do have to agree with theres 2 sides to every story. Some of the stuff she said in there just made me laugh "he started sending me half naked pictures which i was able to overlook since i get that quite often".......COME ON Your good looking but you aint jaw dropping gorgeous and why give your number to every dude that may wanna send you some shots of his junk. If i was to guess i think theres more to the story like maybe a love affair gone wrong..

dxcody
09-21-2012, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by blacknblue#2
maybe a love affair gone wrong..

I was thinking the EXACT same thing..

CJM
09-21-2012, 07:22 AM
Shes no angel either, I heard about the brass knuckles incident as well.

Either way theres more to the story than we know.

quadrcr161
09-21-2012, 08:23 AM
just fly her and her brass knuckes out and let her take it out of his ***.

never been a BS fan, too much like the wanabe bike guys.

ben300
09-21-2012, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by CJM
Shes no angel either, I heard about the brass knuckles incident as well.

Either way theres more to the story than we know.

i feel like theres a TON more to the story than what anyone of us know.....it definitely seems like a bad love/business deal gone wrong...

i wonder if she was being a little bit of a c@ck tease, and was using his interestr in here to get money and such for the build...

and if she wasnt so interested in the pics, then why on earth did she call them "sexy pictures" or something along those lines

madskrillz2
09-21-2012, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by ben300
i feel like theres a TON more to the story than what anyone of us know.....it definitely seems like a bad love/business deal gone wrong...

i wonder if she was being a little bit of a c@ck tease, and was using his interestr in here to get money and such for the build...

and if she wasnt so interested in the pics, then why on earth did she call them "sexy pictures" or something along those lines

Not only that but I highly doubt he just randomly sent her those pictures for no reason. She most likely had a part in that. Either way, it's still really ****ty what he did.

ben300
09-21-2012, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Not only that but I highly doubt he just randomly sent her those pictures for no reason. She most likely had a part in that. Either way, it's still really ****ty what he did.

id really like to hear his side of the story.....women have been known to do crazy *** stuff when they dotn get what they want....:rolleyes:

dxcody
09-21-2012, 11:25 AM
This is a prime example of why Rumors get started.

I understand people got mad about this, but people are writing on Adam McGill's facebook and Borich's and all this other stuff dissing blingstar, when they have been around for how long? With nothing but good reviews. Then a PERSONAL thing happens and everyone wants to jump overboard, over something that they really, know nothing about. Other than what the "victim" has said.

Blingstar has to make smart business choices, and be professional.. That is why they have not commented about the whole thing.

I'm not defending them, I am just saying... Stay UNbiased, until the full story comes out.

BLINGSTAR has provided a lot of support for this sport.

ben300
09-21-2012, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by dxcody
BLINGSTAR has provided a lot of support for this sport.

exactly....ive love the blingstar products that i have and have used in the past...specifically bumpers and nerfs.....they hold up just as good, if not better than some others out there....ive smacked trees hard adn my bumpers and nerfs have held up good!

she specifically talked about support pro-armor in the article, well i have seen pro armor ners bend and break when you hit things hard...but thats gonna really be the saem with any brand..dotn matter who it is...not jsut pro armor, not jsut blingstar

ppl jsut jump to conclusions way to fast.....the dude sounds shady, and you know what, she sounds kinda shady too

ill continue to buy blingstar stuff untill i have a bad experience with them.......im not gonna base my opionions of soem love/sex/quad triangle gone wrong

89trx250r
09-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Blingstar products suck...Dont try and sit here and lie and say there **** is good...Its cheapo aluminum garbage they use...Ben300 you went from oh theres got to be more to this story to defending blingstar and knocking pro armor? I think you guys just like to hear yourselves talk...I guarantee if this story was proved true tomorrow you guys would be in that thread saying how you knew it all along...You are jokes.

89trx250r
09-21-2012, 05:05 PM
no dog in this fight, but why doesnt she press charges? sue?

This is where you started...

89trx250r
09-21-2012, 05:06 PM
exactly....ive love the blingstar products that i have and have used in the past...specifically bumpers and nerfs.....they hold up just as good, if not better than some others out there....ive smacked trees hard adn my bumpers and nerfs have held up good!

she specifically talked about support pro-armor in the article, well i have seen pro armor ners bend and break when you hit things hard...but thats gonna really be the saem with any brand..dotn matter who it is...not jsut pro armor, not jsut blingstar

ppl jsut jump to conclusions way to fast.....the dude sounds shady, and you know what, she sounds kinda shady too

ill continue to buy blingstar stuff untill i have a bad experience with them.......im not gonna base my opionions of soem love/sex/quad triangle gone wrong

This was a few posts later...? You hitting that crack pipe again?

Baracudaaa
09-21-2012, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by 89trx250r
Blingstar products suck...Dont try and sit here and lie and say there **** is good...Its cheapo aluminum garbage they use...Ben300 you went from oh theres got to be more to this story to defending blingstar and knocking pro armor? I think you guys just like to hear yourselves talk...I guarantee if this story was proved true tomorrow you guys would be in that thread saying how you knew it all along...You are jokes.

And Pro-Armor does not use aluminium?

Strange, I am in my garage, holding my Pro Armor nerfs that are snapped in half, and looking at an old set of Bling Star nerfs, and they are the same grade and guage of aluminium???????

Admin
09-21-2012, 06:04 PM
Let's just let the two parties involved work this out