PDA

View Full Version : Factory 2fast 70cc racing program

hotquads1
09-20-2012, 12:16 PM
Let me know if your interested in this , contact me at vipllc@bellsouth.net
Marc

Many of you know we have working relationship with TRT otherwise known here in the states as 2Fast company, 2Fast constantly strives to produce the best racing products on the market, they do this by operating there own race teams in Europe and also by feedback from our quad racing developments here in the U.S. They have asked me to provide them with feedback on the new 70cc engine kit from several different platforms, such as;
MX,
XC,
Drag racing (or barrel racing)
and flat track (EDT)

You may be aware that these kits are very hard to get, but I may be able to get a few extra kits allocated here to the U.S. for use in this testing program.
these kits may be available to a qualified team at a discount.

The goal here is to see how the kit competes against the current fastest quads in "National Series" competition. In order for us to gather legitimate data , you must have a competitve driver competitng in national events, there will be only one kit available for each of the 4 styles mentioned above.
You would be expected to purchase your kit in the next 30 days and to compete in at least 3 national races in the 2013 season and provide performance comparison feedback vs other top contenders.

You may be a sponsored or team rider for any quad shop.

Your engine may be assembled by you or your current builder, or shop, or we can do the work , your choice.

This will be taking place as of today and decisions will be made within 10 days , so do not delay if interested contact me now
Marc at vipllc@bellsouth.net 334-705-0084

hotquads1
09-20-2012, 04:53 PM
I have a few inquiries and a couple of you have asked if it must be running at national events ? yes, and the reason is we cannot get a good measure at your local series of the quality of your competitors while at any national event on average we can be assured the fastest quads and drivers wll be represented, this is crucial given the nature of this program.
thank you for your emails and keep them coming.
Marc

asadad00
09-21-2012, 06:31 AM
Getting involved on development sounds like fun, If I were closer I would attend some national races just to get another one of these kits. We do not have Drag races in our area but I think the 2fast is certainly going to dominate.

o4twinpeaks
09-21-2012, 03:07 PM
Marc has a big bore polini out there that holds several track records for minis drag racing. We ran against it this year and it is just wicked fast.

hotquads1
09-26-2012, 02:44 PM
Friday will be the last day to throw your name in the hat for the development program, will be making final decisions this weekend. We have alot interest from atva mx series riders and GNCC riders but haven't had any drag/barrell racers or EDT racers as of now so give me a call soon.
Marc
334-705-0084

hotquads1
09-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by o4twinpeaks
Marc has a big bore polini out there that holds several track records for minis drag racing. We ran against it this year and it is just wicked fast.

I heard that LIL Polini was toting the mail,
I sure wish we had drags here in the south, I love it!

ontargetracing
09-27-2012, 04:02 PM
Man, I wish we were near somewhere we we could do EDT... interested in WORCS at all..?

FISH ON!
09-27-2012, 04:36 PM
Marc:

Since this is a developmental thing and I'm hearing that the little motor can run with it's 86cc big brother, how about boring or stroking it out to 71cc or greater and put it in our machine on the GNCC front row? Food for thought anyway. I'm looking for something off the chart and wicked for next season.

Todd Jones

hotquads1
09-27-2012, 05:24 PM
yes I would like to include a WORCS rider for sure, give me a call.

Todd , the 70 does perform very well but I don't expect it to out -perform the 86cc , although it will give it darn good run.

My ported 86cc 2fast engine builds still makes 2 hp more than the 70, but the 86cc 2fast HP out of the box is not much difference than 70cc.

the 86 is substantially more torque .

Marc