PDA

View Full Version : 2006 blaster part out

GetOut&Ride
09-18-2012, 07:19 AM
Have a 2006 blaster that i'm getting ready to disassemble/part out. Any/everything is considered up for sale with the exception of the frame.

The stock motor (with improved SST pipe) had the piston grenade so it is also up for sale (will let go cheap, but complete, as not planning on disassembling).

Let me know if there are any parts of interest you want to offer on, otherwise I'll start to dissemble, take pictures and start posting pieces for sale out here on EX and EBay.

racer82
09-18-2012, 02:08 PM
im interested in the pipe. and what kind of plastics were on it

GetOut&Ride
09-18-2012, 07:14 PM
Plastic was blue OEM plastic with OEM center headlight, etc.

Will try to get pictures of sst exhaust, silencer and plastic posted here soon.

FMF exhaust setup was over $300 and didn't see even a summer's use before motor let go.

racer82
09-18-2012, 07:18 PM
ok well pm me about the pipe im definitly interested

GetOut&Ride
09-20-2012, 06:05 AM
Full FMF exhaust, like new with just the start of some blue'ing at neck of head pipe... $200 shipped

GetOut&Ride
09-20-2012, 06:06 AM
Silencer

GetOut&Ride
09-20-2012, 06:16 AM
Full set of blue OEM plastic in good condition (no breaks/cracks but does have some white stress discoloration on few edges)

If you buy the full set I'll sell it all for $150 shipped (probably going to cost me close to $50 to ship due to large sized box that will be required for that rear section)... just trying to get $100 out of all of it.

Don't want to start selling off various pieces yet... unless there is no interest in entire set.

GetOut&Ride
09-20-2012, 08:43 AM
Sorry, I shouldn't be posting here and in parts... and since I'm parting this out to various sellers (most likely) instead as a full parts machine, putting all the details over in the "parts for sale" section is probably better/preferred by the forum users.

Please hop over to this thread as I'll put pictures of motor out here and update with the other pieces as I get there, etc.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=493262