PDA

View Full Version : Warning! Please look.

USAMoto00
09-14-2012, 06:16 PM
I just want everyone to know that there was a guy that recently posted parts for sale and his screen name was jbowhunter98 I believe. Be careful! I purchased 4 Yoshimura kicker kits from him of which 2 were new supposedly. I received a box filled with junk instead! If you have purchased anything, cover yourself and follow up because he tried to rip me off. He said he was from Maryland and his name was Mark Grey. I found out that his real name is Jaime Sisk and he is from West Virginia. Moderators please make this seen however you feel is neccessary to protect others. Hope this helps!

ltr4me
09-15-2012, 10:24 AM
This guy is bad !!!! He tried to screw me on kickers too, correct , his name is Jamie Sisk. This guy has screwed a lot of people .

USAMoto00
09-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Yes, that is the guy! Jaime Sisk is who it ended up being as his real name. He tried to take me for almost $2000. Very bad news and be warned!!!!!

loserkids
10-02-2012, 03:36 PM
bump also tried to screw me to was very luck to get my money back form kicker kit. he told me he was from florida and also was told his name was mark grey. but really found out his name was also jaime. watch out very skectchy dude

robertsracing87
10-04-2012, 09:20 PM
How did you get your money back? I purchased ltr front spindles/hubs from him. 5 weeks ago and no parts and a lot of excuses. Says he is sending money back. Do you know if he really lives in wv?

loserkids
10-05-2012, 08:58 PM
Yes he lives in wv and got money back because he had me send The money into a friends account not his and his friend was nice enough to refund after he found out he was scamming people

USAMoto00
10-05-2012, 09:37 PM
All I can say is hurry. I heard that he is trying to relocate now because he has scammed a ton of cash from people. He is trying to disappear now. I have his home address around here somewhere if you need it.