PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Ben!!! the site is up arunning again!!!

QuadJunkies
03-10-2003, 03:05 PM
I just want to say thanks for all the hard work getting this up and back to normal.. WWHOOOHHOOOO!!! Hats off to ya!;) :D oh and who ever else I may have left out that got it up agoing too:o

YLW400
03-10-2003, 03:08 PM
This thing is SMOKIN!!!

Striker49
03-10-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I just want to say thanks for all the hard work getting this up and back to normal.. WWHOOOHHOOOO!!! Hats off to ya!;) :D oh and who ever else I may have left out that got it up agoing too:o

Shhh....don't jinx it now. :p

Thx again Ben. Everything seems to be up to speed. :D Haven't experienced any slow downs so far.

AtvMxRider
03-10-2003, 03:10 PM

:D

QuadJunkies
03-10-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Striker49

Thx again Ben. Everything seems to be up to speed. :D Haven't experienced any slow downs so far. no jinxy here...:D MAN is it ruunin fast or what?

twisted threads
03-10-2003, 03:16 PM
LOL.. I was about to throw my PC out the window earlier because my Exriders wasn't working;) but now it is working great!! :cool:

Glow Plug
03-10-2003, 03:18 PM
Yeah it's been alot better :D :D :) :D :) :D no more depression for me haha

Striker49
03-10-2003, 03:18 PM
no jinxy here...:D MAN is it ruunin fast or what?

No doubt. It cant get much faster for my 26.4k connection. :eek:

QuAdRaCeR244
03-10-2003, 03:29 PM
Thx again Ben. Everything seems to be up to speed. :D Haven't experienced any slow downs so far.

yeah, it is working great:)

Striker49
03-10-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Castor-400ex
well ill tell you what happened..ben has a pet monkey named "GetYurAssToWorkNow"
Its his assistant Web Admin...and what happened was mr primate decides to eat a "nana" while playing with the site functions....and when Ben walked in the Room He screamed "GetYurAssToWorkNow"!!!!

And the Next thing ya know "lil king kong" goes into a frenzy and shoves the bananna in the computer to try and conceal it...

well Snack foods and computers dont mix....so Ben

I think you need to smack or spank that monkey:D :D :D :D

ROFL. :D
I guess I was wrong. Dang, Castor always gets all the facts straight.
Here is what I though happened:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Ben
The Tech Guys are working on this fast and furiously - they aren't exactly sure now what the deal is. It is something simple they say but something they are just looking over. It should be back to normal soon I hope. Please just bear with me - I am getting an ulcer!

Ben
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by JabberJaw

... Ben is going to be a lawyer anyway, and didn't need the money, so once he graduates law school, you will only be able to believe half of what he says...

Jabber couldnt have put it better and going on that I believe Ben has consumed a little to much alcohol and is mistaken his kids and wife for these so called "tech guys". While he is under the influence his wife is recording the kids with the video camera flipping the server power on and off. Of course Ben wont admit he is an alcoholic, it would look bad for his rep. And ya wanna know where all that money he gets from C&D for ad space on the site and the store sales? It goes straight to the local beer store and our site is still on the old slow servers that they were once on when Ben first acquired the site. That is another reason, aside from the kids, that we are havin so much trouble. :eek:

Its all good though.
Thx again Ben. :)

bluebaron
03-10-2003, 03:43 PM
thaxn for the site up and running, i was starting to worry that it wounld not work again:rolleyes:

speedy400
03-10-2003, 03:46 PM
Thanks a lot for workin hard to get this huge success of a site up again its runnin perfect, good job!-darren

Ben
03-10-2003, 04:03 PM

I second that......

Guys please post your feedback on the site's performance in this link all night long so I can keep track of exactly how it does.

http://exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49294

Thanks, Ben :)

Castor-426ex
03-10-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Castor-400ex
well ill tell you what happened..ben has a pet monkey named "GetYurAssToWorkNow"
Its his assistant Web Admin...and what happened was mr primate decides to eat a "nana" while playing with the site functions....and when Ben walked in the Room He screamed "GetYurAssToWorkNow"!!!!

And the Next thing ya know "lil king kong" goes into a frenzy and shoves the bananna in the computer to try and conceal it...

well Snack foods and computers dont mix....so Ben

I think you need to smack or spank that monkey:D :D :D :D

Striker49
03-10-2003, 04:21 PM
I think Ben really deserves this. :D

http://pub6.picturehost.co.uk/bensmilyv1.gif

tants
03-10-2003, 04:27 PM
i had problems getting on... but besides that its all gravey :blah

Rip_Tear
03-10-2003, 05:53 PM
I said it before and I will say it again! Thanks Ben! Hope it didnt cause you to much trouble.

flyin#5
03-10-2003, 06:01 PM
yeah thanks ben its cookin!

03-10-2003, 06:29 PM
so were all set no more crap dealing with the site?

QuadJunkies
03-10-2003, 09:14 PM
ROFL. :D
I guess I was wrong. Dang, Castor always gets all the facts straight.
Here is what I though happened:

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
The Tech Guys are working on this fast and furiously - they aren't exactly sure now what the deal is. It is something simple they say but something they are just looking over. It should be back to normal soon I hope. Please just bear with me - I am getting an ulcer!

Ben

quote:
Originally posted by JabberJaw

... Ben is going to be a lawyer anyway, and didn't need the money, so once he graduates law school, you will only be able to believe half of what he says...

Jabber couldnt have put it better and going on that I believe Ben has consumed a little to much alcohol and is mistaken his kids and wife for these so called "tech guys". While he is under the influence his wife is recording the kids with the video camera flipping the server power on and off. Of course Ben wont admit he is an alcoholic, it would look bad for his rep. And ya wanna know where all that money he gets from C&D for ad space on the site and the store sales? It goes straight to the local beer store and our site is still on the old slow servers that they were once on when Ben first acquired the site. That is another reason, aside from the kids, that we are havin so much trouble. :eek:

Its all good though.
Thx again Ben. :) :p LMAO!!:p ok now, is it just me, or are we still not getting are reply notifications?:huh well, All I can say is this is MUCH better;)