PDA

View Full Version : iPhone case

tbrackman84
09-14-2012, 06:51 AM
Hey guys I have an iPhone 4, and im currently using an otter box case. It's a good case but I'm getting sick of how huge it is and the grippy rubber makes it difficult to get it in and out of my pocket. I'm just wondering if any o you guys use any certain case besides an otter box that works good for you, or if you have any recommendations on ones to try

blaster12s
09-14-2012, 07:22 AM
get the otter box that is camo. its not sicky at all like the others. its made of a harder plastic. Mine ripped from normal ware and tear not bad but enough to be annoying and i called otter box up send two pictures and got a new one in a few days. amazing people to work with.

HondaRacing83
09-14-2012, 03:08 PM
nope. camo one will still do it. the front was the problem for me. ditched otterboxes and got a lifeproof case. not near as bulky, slides in and out of your pocket like it would with no case, just as strong as an otterbox, and its waterproof!!

WhiteYFZ
09-14-2012, 04:40 PM
LifeProof is THE BEST

witech
09-14-2012, 05:37 PM
Ive had a lifeproof for a year now on my 4s. Yes they are totally waterproof . Mine has spent many hours around in and under water with no issues. The case might be a little tall but its not grippy enough to get stuck in your pockets. Worth every penny.
Nice to have to listen to music in the shower or filming vids on the jet skis.
Thats my vote.

yfzttracer76
09-14-2012, 09:42 PM
yep lifeproof is the only way to go