PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on a HR XC team ?

Hetrick Racing
09-13-2012, 06:55 AM
Over the years we have had XC NATIONAL teams the first 3 years Walker Fowler was on one of my quads and bikes lol,the kids a machine!! Matter a fact what brought this to mind is I just built a motor for him last week,it was his girlfriends 125, anyway it got me thinking.
I am going to consider starting it back up in 2013 .
Any interest ?

I am going to try to get to Unadilla and Ohio to do a bit of scouting.
if ya see me make sure you stop and introduce yourself.

T@AFP
09-13-2012, 08:47 AM
Sounds like a good idea......

We made the change in 12' from the MX venue to XC and having a blast.

We'll be at all the remaining GNCC's.

Look me up.....we have some plans for 13' as well.

Hetrick Racing
09-13-2012, 02:09 PM
See ya at Unadilla leavin in the am

chunky0071
09-15-2012, 06:34 AM
LIKE! XC needs more in teams involved it would be a great positive sign!

FISH ON!
09-15-2012, 10:15 PM
Rich,

What did you think of Dilla today? GNCC is definitely drawing more spectators than the MX Nats.

I think you have a great idea and it is much needed. I believe you would see less Raptors if there was some support at the track for the CVTs.

BTW, sorry for putting you to work today !!! LOL

Todd Jones

chuck 8A
09-16-2012, 06:37 AM
Hey Todd what was the outcome of the teardown? We did not make it to unadilla only heard of this.
I am with you guys on the support. Only if some of you mxers would try this type of racing, you would fall in love with the people and the family as we have.

dewutfan
09-16-2012, 07:53 AM
We are gonna be leaving MX and going to thw woods.. we have heard that every one that has done this love it .. the kids get alot more ride time and less parent crying lol abd it's alot less money the pay to race.. and with money being tight these days sounds like a win win .. and to see someone like HETRICK wanting to come this way ..WOW maybe this is the start of great things to come...we are racing in hickory next weekend are first race every in the woods so .. wish us luck lol

Hetrick Racing
09-17-2012, 07:02 AM
Todd,
I had a great time,I miss the xc racing we used to be involved very heavily.
I do agree about the cvt stuff as well the cvt is faster so getting the reliability is the main concern, but ya know what,the ones out there did very well and didnt see as many as I thought there would be getting towed off.
As far as the work no problem ,,I enjoy my job, lol,
You guys are all a bunch of really good people

Good luck dewutfan !!