PDA

View Full Version : trx 450 curtis sparks big core exhaust elka long travel dual rate rear shock

hybrid.mx.11
09-12-2012, 06:34 PM
I have a real nice Curtis sparks big core exhaust no dings dents or bends and a elka long travel rear shock in good working condition set up for a 200 lb rider nice and tight not soggy and worn out install and go both parts are in very good condition please send me a good reasonable offer and either one is yours my number is 8126648347 text for pics thanks

boomer43
09-21-2012, 05:28 PM
do u have pic of pipe

fhrtrx450r33
09-22-2012, 07:52 AM
Exhaust sold to this guy!:D

fhrtrx450r33
09-30-2012, 12:32 PM
Paid for the exhaust on the 21st and I still have no word of shipment. Wanting to know what's goin on and when it will be shipped out and what the tracking # is.
That would be Great!

griffith88
09-30-2012, 12:52 PM
What's te length of the rear shock?

quadcrazy02
10-02-2012, 03:25 AM
i hear ya man, i just got my motor i bought from him yesterday, i sent him the payment sept.12 i had allready chalked it up as a loss and bought another motor from a freind of mine, i was real suprised to see it show up, and after i checked it over good im still going to chalk it up as a loss!! hope you get your pipe man.

Originally posted by fhrtrx450r33
Paid for the exhaust on the 21st and I still have no word of shipment. Wanting to know what's goin on and when it will be shipped out and what the tracking # is.
That would be Great!

fhrtrx450r33
10-02-2012, 10:59 AM
Yeah he stil hasn't responded to text or my call. I left him one more text and I told him that if I haven't heard from him by 1030pm that Ill be filing a pay pal claim to get my money back.
I'm not gonna chalk it up as a loss. I'm gonna get my money back! Lol

quadcrazy02
10-03-2012, 01:27 AM
yes sir, i did the some chit, it really piss's me off when folks try to do the right thing and bust their ars's to buy nice things when you have a fella like this looser try and screw everybody they deal with, dude he told me all the motor needed was a piston, rings, gaskets, cam bearing, and a valve spring was broke. So i was being nice and told him i would send it as a gift that way they wont charge him the fee, After 2 weeks of telling me itll be shipped tommorrow, he quit answering his phone, pm's. i finally got pist and told him what i thought about it and told him i was letting paypal handle it if i didnt have a tracking number in 24 hrs. well he finally text with a tracking number that said label was made and when it showed up at the ups facility they will update the location of the package, he claimed they just havnt picked it up yet. 3 days later it finally shows up in the ups system, after the second day when tracking number didnt show it was in the system i text him saying im turning it over to paypal, he sent me a text back all pist off like it was my damn fault!! Dude im telling ya it would of cost me more than what is was worth but i was about to drive my country ars to indiana and stick that pos motor up his ***! He was about to be needing another piston and valve spring when a got done with him. :D anyways he sent me a text and said he called PP and there aint jack chit i could do cause i sent payment as a gift (he is right lol) luckily he found that out after he dropped the motor off at ups, i have no dout in my mind that he would of took the cash and ran. I tried to play him and told him (after nearly 3 weeks and i havnt recieved the motor) when i get the motor i will reimburse the 85 for shipping and i said i'll evan mail you the kicker kit i bought because the motor he sold me was allready a kicker if that would help him out, After i told him that his attitude kinda changed and said that would be great!! lastnite i sent him a text just letting him know that his rage motor basicly is a POS, i emailed pictures of the port work to Dee and he said that it wasnt his head, which didnt matter because it's trash anyways, he sent me a text this morning that basicly said when are you shipping me my cooler and the money and the kicker back (i played his game and told him that i would mail my kicker kit i bought awhile back because the motor he sold me was allready a kicker, if that would help him out) it cost to ship the motor!!!! Really man, are you that damn stupid?? i sent him one back that said " i sold the kicker for 350.00 and took the 80.00 for shipping and went and bought some ice and beer and put it in my new big blue cooler, i said me and my buddys are drinking beer talking chit about your sorry ars on EXRIDERS, if you want it come get it!!!!:D Long story short This guy is a crook man, its people like him that screws it up for everybody, in fact i could give less than a damn if u tracked him down and wrapped that curtis sparks pipe around his neck!!!! i'll buy you a new one if you did just because thats the kinda sumbuck i am!!! Oh, i got his address if you need it.....just saying ;)

fhrtrx450r33
10-03-2012, 11:17 PM
Ok well now I'm just pissed off!:mad: Paid for the exhaust on the 21st of September. Guy gave me the run around as you can see from the post above. Finally he got ahold of me once I threated a pay pal claim and that was last night. He told me that he had had his buddies mom ship the exhaust because she worked for the post office. Told him I hadn't seen it yet. So he says he will find out what was goin on 10/3 and let me know. Well it was past midnight 10/4 so I decided to text him and see what was goin on. His response was that the lady didn't send it and that he was going to send my money back and sell it to someone else. WTF!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

DO NOT BUY FROM HYBRID.MX.11
Just plain stupid and shouldn't be able to sell parts on here!

ride red 14
10-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Whew! Man i texted him back and forth the first nite he listed this exhaust, couldn't settle on the price. Man i am glad it didn't work out. What a piece of work.

quadcrazy02
10-04-2012, 03:33 PM
Dude Im telling ya he is a player and he needs his *** beat. I still have every text and pm his sorry *** sent me, he gave me the run around for 3 weeks. In fact here is my text word for word i sent him 2 nights ago when he asked me what I was going to do with his cooler that the broke down motor was shipped in...... You can come get the sum***** !! I'll be waiting and btw send that dude his ****ing Curtis sparks pipe and quit trying to cheat hard working folks outa there money. His response was f#€k you!!! ....... I'd like to rip his head off and chit down his neck!!!!! I still have his address if you wanted man, I sent u a pm with my number

Good luck

fhrtrx450r33
10-05-2012, 12:29 AM
^^^^^
Oh yeah that's exacly what I wanna do. Honestly if he hasn't sent me my money back by the end of today I will be getting the law involved and take his *** to small claims court.
He said that he is going to refund my money but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
I sent him a request on pay pal for what I paid for the exhaust.
I really can't believe he has the nerve to sell something that I already paid for. He transfered the money to his bank account already and I know this because he said he was going to use that money to ship it.
On top of it all I don't have my money back yet.
Basically the guy made more on a used Sparks pipe than what they cost new WTF!:mad:
I'm within in driving distance of Bloominton IN and I've been there before for a XC race so Ill drive there again if I have to.

quadcrazy02
10-05-2012, 02:54 AM
^^^^^
Oh yeah that's exacly what I wanna do. Honestly if he hasn't sent me my money back by the end of today I will be getting the law involved and take his *** to small claims court.
He said that he is going to refund my money but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
I sent him a request on pay pal for what I paid for the exhaust.
I really can't believe he has the nerve to sell something that I already paid for. He transfered the money to his bank account already and I know this because he said he was going to use that money to ship it.
On top of it all I don't have my money back yet.
Basically the guy made more on a used Sparks pipe than what they cost new WTF!:mad:
I'm within in driving distance of Bloominton IN and I've been there before for a XC race so Ill drive there again if I have to.

I sent him another text today just to remind him that he's a POS!!
and thanked him for the cooler again, and come to think of it Texas is in driving distance too!!!!

d3ktrix
10-05-2012, 06:12 PM
This is why I always fund my paypal payments with a credit card so I can do a charge back.
Because paypal wont do **** for you if they transfer the money to their bank account.

This happened to me once when buying a used PC online.
I never saw money from paypal.

fhrtrx450r33
10-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Yeah so I never did recieve the exhaust. Last I heard from him was this past Tuesday and he insisted that he had shipped it out last week. Well Im in NW OH and youre in S IN and I have shipped enought things to know it doesnt take more than 2-3 days tops to something shipped that distance.
To top it off he told me when I talked to him last on Tuesday that he was going to jail and that he didnt have time to figure out what was going on. ???? Really? I paid this guy the money and gave him the benifit of the doubt for long enough so tomorrow I will be calling my credit card company to have them file a dispute with Pay Pal.
I also told this guy through text that I thought he should be banned and not allowed to sell parts on this website because some people work for their money. His response back was "Even if I do get banned its not hard to create another email address and another profile on exriders.
Buyers beware do not buy from this seller.

Common24
10-16-2012, 11:11 AM
I have also had dealings with guy. The sparks big core exhaust and rear shock are from his old crf hybrid. I talked to this guy about his crf hybrid for 2 weeks. He told me he had been in jail for 30 days and he was texting me during the day while on work release. We were supposed to meet the morning he was released to let me see the crf450. I was interested in trading him my 2006 trx450r mx quad. I received one pic of the quad while he was in jail and it had the sparks and the shock. I asked for some more the morning were were going to meet it had a moto works exhaust and factory rear shock telling me that the sparks got trashed and the shock blew out and the first pic i reached was taken over a year old when it had the sparks and shock. Text me all morning him saying that he was running late because he was visiting with family and friends. When he was stripping the quad of the exhaust. I finally meet this guy that night in a walmart parking lot and we traded. Very shady guy. I got the quad home and it had been pieced together. The clutches were gone, while riding the quad the morning after the axle nut comes off in my driveway just from backing it out of the garage, the valve cover breather hose we cut short so I couldnt see it and it had just a dirty rag pulled over a hose as the breather, the exhaust was maybe hand tight(didn't even take the time to tighten it), throttle cable was held on by one strand and so was the clutch cable. The quad was nothing but a death trap and yet I still blame myself for not looking at the quad thoroughly but alot was hidden and you couldn't see without taking the quad apart. I then placed the ohilns shocks on here forsale because I was going to turn the bike to a drag quad. He comments on my post running me down telling everybody the shocks were bad. He had told me they were recently rebuilt. He then denied it all on my post on here and tried to make me out like a lair. Then running my 06 down telling everybody I had traded him junk. I have no time for people like this.

fhrtrx450r33
10-16-2012, 03:15 PM
Ahhhh well inst that surprising. We'll my sitituation ended on a good note.
This kid being not very bright when he sold his motor to abother member on here he shipped it in a cooler with his Dad's address and phone #.
He also took my Pay Pal payment through his dads account.
So guess what? His dad got to hear what I had to say and how his son was a joke. He then also got to pay me the money I had paid for the exhaust.
I got all my money back lastnight so the kids dad did right on his part.
Last I talked to the dad his kid was still adimitly saying that he shipped the exhaust to me. Well it never showed buddy
The kid's name is Lance Harvey and he is from Princeton Indiana.
Do not deal with him because you will either receive nothing for what you pay or it will be nothing as discribe.
This kid is a worthless crook!

ride red 14
10-16-2012, 05:21 PM
Glad to hear it worked out. It's a shame his dad had to bail him out, but atleast he did the right thing.

quadcrazy02
10-21-2012, 08:15 PM
Ahhhh well inst that surprising. We'll my sitituation ended on a good note.
This kid being not very bright when he sold his motor to abother member on here he shipped it in a cooler with his Dad's address and phone #.
He also took my Pay Pal payment through his dads account.
So guess what? His dad got to hear what I had to say and how his son was a joke. He then also got to pay me the money I had paid for the exhaust.
I got all my money back lastnight so the kids dad did right on his part.
Last I talked to the dad his kid was still adimitly saying that he shipped the exhaust to me. Well it never showed buddy
The kid's name is Lance Harvey and he is from Princeton Indiana.
Do not deal with him because you will either receive nothing for what you pay or it will be nothing as discribe.
This kid is a worthless crook!

Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!