PDA

View Full Version : mx built 400ex fs/ft, 2300obo

Shafer777
09-10-2012, 07:29 PM
i honestly know the market for 400s is very small so for what is invested in this quad im practically giving it away lol. but anyways, parts list...

starting with the outside,
lonestar extended swinger, twin row billet carrier and chromoly subframe, durablue adjustable axle, american star reg travel +2+1 arms. the rear shock is stock but revalved by TCS and the front shocks can either be works tripple rate remote rezzy, or stock 450 revalved by the mechanic i always use. the frame is gusseted and powdercoated red, the swinger is red and the a arms are black on the bottom and red on the top. has pro taper contours with 2 inch bar risers, tusk nerf bars with the fat pegs, and it has black maier race cut plastics i believe lol, not really sure, they came with it and they work. im telling you this bcs im not sure of i will be able to get pics on.

now for the inside,
supposedly its a je 440, with bigger valves, port job, and a cam, but who honestly knows, ive never had it apart, but its a pretty good running quad, not a 450 but one of the strongest 400s ive ridden. including in engine parts it has a edlebrock doug eichner 39mm flat slide carb, gt thunder head pipe mated with a graydon proline canister. the gt thunder one was just way too loud, but i have it if you want it. to add it has an oversized oil tank with cooling holes in it and a fan on the oil cooler. also an aluminum airbox that relocates the battery and alot the the electronics that hang under the fender normally. its one of the cleanest 400s ive ever seen, sadly im the one who got it dirty for the first time.

wheel and tire wise im not exactly sure on what it will have lol. most likely on the back stock rims with 75% 18-10-9 mxr6s, and the front will be 3-2 offset itp black rims with new 21-7-10 suretracs, im pretty sure thats what they're called. ill also throw in 4 douglas beadlocks, 3-2 offset 6x10 fronts, and 5-3 offset 8x8 rears, but one rear rim the lug nuts came loose and hollowed out the holes, but the other 3 are perfect. there are no tires on any of them.

my asking price is $2300, obo obviously. i traded this for my built 300 (had about $10k in that and wasnt thinking when i traded) and now i need a small car and dont need a 400 and a 450. and any/all offers considered really as long as they're not that low, and will take trades as well! PM me, or for a faster response text or call 419-631-5920. if i dont answer leave a message please! i probably wont call a mystery number back if i dont know their intentions. my name is dylan and thanks for looking!