View Full Version : Wtb drr parts

edwardsp&b
09-09-2012, 06:51 PM
I need to buy some misc parts. Please pm me with what you have and how much plus shipping. Thanks bryan

2 drr headlights ( can be scuffed up, as long as it has no cracks)

Cvt cover 50 or 90 cover doesn't matter

21mm carb

Rear drr wheels that 18 inch snow hogs fit

09-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Pm sent!!!

nastynotchback1
09-10-2012, 05:58 AM
I got 2 cvt covers.You can have them.PM me your address or come and get them.

09-11-2012, 10:16 AM
He will say he will make the payment and never will... Go him theres tons on here. This sites as bad as Craigslist...

Ride4ACure
09-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Brian, I have 1 or 2 headlights you can have..let me check whenI get home

nastynotchback1
09-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by echoracing
He will say he will make the payment and never will... Go him theres tons on here. This sites as bad as Craigslist...

I am sure he has good reason for not making the payment yet.We have been racing with them for along time and he is a pretty good guy.

09-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Ok cool we will see. Thanks I've herd he's a good guy so I will wait and see.

edwardsp&b
09-12-2012, 08:15 AM
Dear Jackass from the west coast,
I dont know what your problem is, maybe you need to go see a doctor and get some meds. I work 12 hours a day right now, and I also coach youth football. So if it takes a day for me to get near a computer, it just does. If you are so worried about your 70 bucks or so, sell it to someone else. I can tell you this, Im the wrong one to bash. Keep your ****ty little parts........I hope that you will one day bring your badass to this side of the states, then we will see who gets pounded on........On the track or off doesnt matter.....
Sincerely Bryan Kirkland

ramey-racing28
09-12-2012, 08:22 AM
I have two sets of NEW aluminum rear wheels for sale. Both 8in rims, one set is 6" wide, the other is 7" wide. They have never had a tire mounted on them. G-Force sells them for $109 a set. Ill take $40 shipped. For pics text me 660-221-8645 thanks

nastynotchback1
09-12-2012, 08:29 AM
Dang Bryan Make me look like a Jackass one time LOL

FISH ON!
09-12-2012, 10:17 AM
Bryan:

I have three sets of rear wheels with tires. One set is the stronger rolled edge DRR wheels and two DWT blue label sets. You can have the all for free or trade for those beadlock fronts.

Todd

edwardsp&b
09-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Todd Ill call you thanks....BTW I dont think Zach would want those beadlock fronts now......They have been powdercoated hot pink.

Trai, sorry you know I wouldnt want to make you look like a jackass.

This guy messaged me a bunch of times, and started name calling. I worked the last two days until 10pm, I havent had time to even log on to a computer. I didnt know that he was in a jam to get rid of those parts. Ive never stiffed anybody in my life, and I got on the computer this morning to pay him, until I saw all the messages. After that it pissed me off.

And just for the record (so it doesnt get twisted) we messaged back and forth a few times, I agreed to pay him, he sent email with paypal address, I was going to send money today. I didnt send it out fast enough and he sold them. NO BIG DEAL!!!!
But talking trash behind a computer screen pisses me off, and Im not going to let it go without a comment.

Thanks Mr Ramey, but Ill give Todd a call since he is so close to save on shipping.

ramey-racing28
09-12-2012, 09:39 PM
No worries, someone else wants them anyway. Thanks

nastynotchback1
09-13-2012, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by edwardsp&b
Todd Ill call you thanks....BTW I dont think Zach would want those beadlock fronts now......They have been powdercoated hot pink.

Trai, sorry you know I wouldnt want to make you look like a jackass.

This guy messaged me a bunch of times, and started name calling. I worked the last two days until 10pm, I havent had time to even log on to a computer. I didnt know that he was in a jam to get rid of those parts. Ive never stiffed anybody in my life, and I got on the computer this morning to pay him, until I saw all the messages. After that it pissed me off.

And just for the record (so it doesnt get twisted) we messaged back and forth a few times, I agreed to pay him, he sent email with paypal address, I was going to send money today. I didnt send it out fast enough and he sold them. NO BIG DEAL!!!!
But talking trash behind a computer screen pisses me off, and Im not going to let it go without a comment.

Thanks Mr Ramey, but Ill give Todd a call since he is so close to save on shipping.

LOL I know you would not do that to me.By the way,you want these 2 cvt 50cc covers?You can have them and i will ship them to you or you can pick them up sat at Aonia.