PDA

View Full Version : Silver Point MX Park

quadpoppy7
09-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Silver Point MX will be racing mini quads Sept. 15th & 16th. This track has been worked for the past year and is now in good condition. It is 40 ft. wide and is located near Cookeville, Tn. Check it out on Facebook. Practice on Saturday and Racing on Sunday

bigtruckin30
09-08-2012, 11:35 AM
what are the classes in the mini quads and ages?

quadpoppy7
09-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Since this track is running its first race this would all depend on what kind of turnout comes. Since 1st goal is to be successful the more riders of different age and skill levels the more Chad would be receptive to more classes. At least there is a track local to us that is receptive to both big and little quads. We just got home from race near Murfreesboro that also allows both to run. There were only a few minis there so they ran in mini class. The more racers you may know that would like to race a track that some ATV Pros have helped design the better the classes could be.

bigdaddy77
09-10-2012, 06:34 PM
Is this the track that John Natalie helped design? We will be coming down in the near future and hopefully be bringing a few other fast mini riders with us. We just have 2 make up points races this Sunday.
You TMXA guys should go check this place out. Shouldnt be that far for most of you. And just think you could help design the classes the way you want them set up! lol

eightysix86
09-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Any ideal how many mini quads would show?

quadpoppy7
09-10-2012, 08:56 PM
John and Michelle Natalie have practiced there. Look at the track on Facebook. Bring as many friends as you can. You will be totally blown away with this track. The more you tell about it the more that will come.

bloodswet&gears
09-11-2012, 07:41 AM
Not much info on the facebook page. Am i looking in the wrong place or wrong page? Which day are they racing quads? both? Thats gonna dilute it in my opinion. There is also a bunch of other races on this weekend, which will dilute it more. So I hope they dont gauge the amount of quads that would show up by how many show up on this race.
Really interested in this but need better info.

bloodswet&gears
09-11-2012, 07:42 AM
Ok I see now that race is sunday, saturday is prac..

quadpoppy7
09-11-2012, 12:37 PM
Apparently there are 2 facebook pages.
One of the pages shows over 100 pics of track. If you race quads you will love the wide open track. You have room to pass everywhere on track. It is the widest track we have ever seen including all the National ATVMX tracks. I would recommend this track to anyone who races quads since this is the first race and they are quad friendly. Both mini quads and big quads that are looking for a great quad friendly track, this one will be worth trying out. You will not be disappointed.

quadpoppy7
09-12-2012, 11:25 AM
I have been talking with some racers and Jessie Voiles will be there. Also, should be more minis from East and Central Tennessee.Possibly more from West Tennessee. I also spoke with Promoter and he will make classes according to entries. Also, there will be payout on ATV Pro class.

quadpoppy7
09-13-2012, 12:45 PM
The Track address is 10900 Monroe Henley Rd. Silver Point, Tn.