PDA

View Full Version : Durhamtown race series

Rich243
09-06-2012, 04:00 PM
Durhamtown is going to have Mini Quad classes for the Bomber and Little Buck races this year. Oct 13th is the 1st race with 1 race scheduled in November, December, March, April and May. I will post more info as it becomes available.

Christiansdad
09-07-2012, 06:13 PM
I hope to see atleast the old crew up there...the guy joe is going to like u said have 6 races once a month maybe have a few more in between to see what happens.....he does need a few dads and moms to help volunteer to start off...mike and lauren will not have anything to do with it(he did tell me that). The only thing that durhamtown will help out is prepping the track for peewee and watering the bomber. He is a dad like everyone else and wants to keep this going...so far he had 3 people including me to volunteer. If your kids racing its not required of course..

edwardsp&b
09-18-2012, 10:05 AM
Hey guys......I'm heard from a bunch of the Florida guys and they are all heading up for the race and alot of riding afterwards. I think everyone is planning on running the morning race on the big track. Should be a great turnout....Carson grab Henson and yall come on too. If everyone shows up it will be a great race with lots of talented riders.
Bryan

nastynotchback1
09-18-2012, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by edwardsp&b
Hey guys......I'm heard from a bunch of the Florida guys and they are all heading up for the race and alot of riding afterwards. I think everyone is planning on running the morning race on the big track. Should be a great turnout....Carson grab Henson and yall come on too. If everyone shows up it will be a great race with lots of talented riders.
Bryan

LOL Stick around for the PeeWee clown show cause Tanner is determined to race the 2 fast on the PeeWee track.

Rich243
09-18-2012, 01:52 PM
NICE!!!

Christiansdad
09-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Sounds great guys...we will be there early that morning too...i was getting a little skidish of no one coming since what happened last season..

eightysix86
09-18-2012, 05:27 PM
That sucks,Its on the 13th! thats our last race here! Would much rather be racing with you all! but we have 4 races left in our series!!!! we will try to make the others!!