PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe it?

rcer450r
09-05-2012, 07:00 AM
Ran across these on youtube... Have no idea why I was watching these videos but they are creepy lol Just dont know how much of it to believe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvlgMpW-IvU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgl47v2UKY0

Stickman400
09-05-2012, 09:33 AM
WTF man??? That's crazy, it looks real too. In the second one the deer is looking at that ghostly figure too, that's freaky. Glad I don't live in LA.

rcer450r
09-05-2012, 10:14 AM
No joke! I was freaked out for a while lol slept with one eye open :eek:

CJM
09-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Zombie, alien, vampire, meth freak, wtf IDK..

Seriously tho, there are things that exist we know little to nothing about. Hell we dont even know things exist or not. Who really knows...

Remember tho-The truth is out there..or so says Fox Mulder.

rcer450r
09-05-2012, 10:43 AM
I agree! I think there is A LOT that we know absolutely nothing about

finsteratv
09-05-2012, 03:06 PM
That sure is freaky..Maybe some LA black magic! Theres alot of stuff the public doesnt know about. I've had times like last weekend building trails in the deeper woods you feel like someone is watching you. Later in the day we could hear hammering and sawing and thought maybe someone was building a tree stand or blind (bow season) but never were able to find anything..Theres some creepy stuff that happens in the back woods thats for sure!

HondaRacing83
09-05-2012, 07:32 PM
*******. i was sitting on the toilet watching these and it startled me at first, and scared the **** outta me no pun intended ;)
but its freaky ****. me and my old man are all about zombies so we were kinda into this. pretty freaky. why didnt they shoot it? this kinda stuff makes me wanna switch from xc to mx so im not in the woods.. ive seen some weird **** in the woods too, while riding, spotting, and hunting. deff stuff we dont know about

brian76708
09-05-2012, 07:57 PM
Don't believe. :ermm:

I think there is stuff out there we don't know about but not something this big on land. Just like Bigfoot no bones have been found.

CJM
09-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by brian76708
Don't believe. :ermm:

I think there is stuff out there we don't know about but not something this big on land. Just like Bigfoot no bones have been found.

Remember one thing (and understand Im not a fanatic for stuff like this), just cause there is no evidence doesnt mean it doesnt exist. We discover many different species every year in the amazon-so whose to say bigfoot or the loch ness monster dont exist?

I do believe that if a story is passed down for many years-there has to be some sort of truth to it. IE bigfoot.

Also, things like the pyramids, stone henge, etc had to be built somehow-but even with modern tech we couldnt do it as well..spooky stuff.

slightlybent47
09-05-2012, 08:56 PM
People have been claiming to see strange things for ever. Only now with the computer and photo shop do you now see pictures and vids of those strange things.
Where were these pictures before?
There fake, 100%.
Man has been hunting since the dawn of time, millions of years. So where is the physical evidence? Not one hunter has come forward with a dead body, ever.
People have been digging up old bones of everything known to man. So where are the fossils of big foot or any other weird creature?

Scary videos are easy to fake. Don’t believe every thing you see on the internet.

People are looking for attention, posting fake videos is one way to get it.
Enjoy it for the entertainment but that’s it.

Stickman400
09-05-2012, 10:08 PM
I do believe what you are saying slightlybent. But at the same time I don't think very many people want to go out in the middle of the gigantic forests up in Canada and start digging everywhere just to find bones or a dead body. I guarantee there are LOTS of places that man hasn't even walked or been to up in those woods of Canada or in the darkest deepest depths of various lakes and oceans in the world. Just because it hasn't been found doesn't mean it's not out there.

quad2xtreme
09-05-2012, 10:14 PM
slightlybent, you just don't get it. When these creatures die, the other ones collect their bones and drop them into volcanos to destroy the evidence. When they go out, they have GPS locators on them so they can be tracked. Sometimes alien ships have to come in and retrieve the dead ones. Earthquakes are a result of time stopping in some cases...this is needed in extreme instances when they are about to photographed.

All this could be true because you really can't prove it isn't. ;)

rcer450r
09-06-2012, 07:10 AM
The only thing I have in response to the videos coming up recently is that technology has not been near as advanced as it is today. So who is to say that someone is lying about seeing bigfoot 20 years ago? The technology was just not there... I dont say it is real or isnt real, I am an inbetweener ;)

Honda4life05
09-06-2012, 07:57 AM
Fake! TV shows like ghost Hunters are horribly fake
also its just a form of entertainment that some people enjoy

slightlybent47
09-06-2012, 09:31 AM
Do some of you people not comprehend what you read?

brian76708
09-06-2012, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by CJM
Remember one thing (and understand Im not a fanatic for stuff like this), just cause there is no evidence doesnt mean it doesnt exist. We discover many different species every year in the amazon-so whose to say bigfoot or the loch ness monster dont exist?

I do believe that if a story is passed down for many years-there has to be some sort of truth to it. IE bigfoot.

Also, things like the pyramids, stone henge, etc had to be built somehow-but even with modern tech we couldnt do it as well..spooky stuff.

Yes they may find new things in the AMAZON but this is not nearly as common in the states. When they do find new things they are smaller animals (many times bugs)or plants. Please tell me the last large LAND creature that was newly discovered.

I believe in Science nothing is real until it is proven. Pretty much every big foot footage has been proven to be fake. like remember just a few year when the guy supposedly bagged big foot and had it in a fridge. Those finding Bigfoot shows always make me laugh o wait i think i herd a rock fall. There in the middle of the woods just spooking them self out and they have yet to find any evidence.

rcer450r
09-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by brian76708
Yes they may find new things in the AMAZON but this is not nearly as common in the states. When they do find new things they are smaller animals (many times bugs)or plants. Please tell me the last large LAND creature that was newly discovered.

I believe in Science nothing is real until it is proven. Pretty much every big foot footage has been proven to be fake. like remember just a few year when the guy supposedly bagged big foot and had it in a fridge. Those finding Bigfoot shows always make me laugh o wait i think i herd a rock fall. There in the middle of the woods just spooking them self out and they have yet to find any evidence.

Very true very true, cant deny hard evidence thats for sure, but saying it isnt real is just as bad as saying that it is real. It all comes down to the fact that no one really knows

brian76708
09-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by rcer450r
Very true very true, cant deny hard evidence thats for sure, but saying it isnt real is just as bad as saying that it is real. It all comes down to the fact that no one really knows

what is wrong with saying its not real until you have evidence? That must mean there is a chance that smurfs are real because there have been books/tv shows written about them.

rcer450r
09-06-2012, 02:12 PM
How do you know whether or not these pictures and videos are not real? You dont know just as much as everyone else doesnt. Only the person that took these or "made" them knows.

Tommy Warren
09-06-2012, 04:36 PM
bath salts:macho

quad2xtreme
09-06-2012, 05:15 PM
I actually saw the guy on the right running through the woods at Hatfield McCoy. Scared the crap out of me. He caught a horse and just started eating it. Wish we had our video camera to capture the video. Scariest thing I ever saw!

CJM
09-06-2012, 07:39 PM
All I know is there are things that we have no clue even existed till we discovered them.

Even more interesting in my opinion is things like ancient aliens and whatnot. Do they exist or not IDK...do aliens exist period IDK. But its awfully odd so many different cultures both past and present that saw things in the sky. Also how many had landing pads, worshiped gods form the sky, etc.

I honestly have no real clue if bigfoot, aliens, scary gollum like creatures or whatever exist. But I keep an open mind, cause you just never know.

finsteratv
09-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Theyre all morphed and distorted human skeletal based creatures..There fore when they die human bones are left..Mind BLOWN!

rcer450r
09-07-2012, 07:20 AM
Found another video that I thought you guys would like to see, this is creepy lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d0hjaIpNWc

Honda5
09-07-2012, 07:36 AM
I don't know about any bad ghosts but, when I was young and single I had one that visited me Some times at night. Bad thing was she never cleaned up the mess.

rcer450r
09-07-2012, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Honda5
I don't know about any bad ghosts but, when I was young and single I had one that visited me Some times at night. Bad thing was she never cleaned up the mess.

Sounds more like a demon...

slightlybent47
09-07-2012, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Honda5

Sounds like a wet dream to me!lol

slightlybent47
09-07-2012, 05:37 PM
I really don’t think there is a single place in the US that has not been explored many times over the years. Take a look at the Google satellite and zoom in on any place in the US and it’s very clear that every square inch of the US has been explored and in most cases fenced off for agriculture, farming or cattle.
With new technology and the ease of photo shop and video shop it very easy to fake. Where are all the pictures from the old days when it was not so easy to fake?
I don’t doubt there some strange things still yet to be found but not here in the US.

The mind can play tricks on us and perception has a lot to do with how we see things.

Enjoy it for the entertainment but don’t believe every thing you see on the internet.

HondaRacing83
09-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Found another video that I thought you guys would like to see, this is creepy lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d0hjaIpNWc i find this one funny, peekaboo! lol

Tommy Warren
09-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
I really don’t think there is a single place in the US that has not been explored many times over the years. Take a look at the Google satellite and zoom in on any place in the US and it’s very clear that every square inch of the US has been explored and in most cases fenced off for agriculture, farming or cattle.
With new technology and the ease of photo shop and video shop it very easy to fake. Where are all the pictures from the old days when it was not so easy to fake?
I don’t doubt there some strange things still yet to be found but not here in the US.

The mind can play tricks on us and perception has a lot to do with how we see things.

Enjoy it for the entertainment but don’t believe every thing you see on the internet.

I think a lot of america has yet to be discovered... that being said, I doubt if we can't find a bigfoot, it must be tough for them to find each other to reproduce. I think this is a fair assumption for most of these images

slightlybent47
09-07-2012, 09:06 PM
I remember this from a few years back and I knew exactly what it was the moment I saw it. They had a one hour documentary on the phenomenon. Wasting time on a ridicules theory that somehow the new digital cameras were picking up a new life form never before seen. It was all BS but I’m sure there was some that thought they were really on to something.
Ridiculous!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bqZzCGmjMk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsjPoOfYrYM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsK4OlftxQ4&feature=related

rf928
09-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Errm... Did anyone notice the bottom link is tagged in film & animation?

Thanks to you, I won't be sleeping well tonight -.-

Anyways, I honestly would be very surprised if there wernt aliens. Look at the milky way!! Theres gotta be something out there. But yea, I don't really believe anything on YouTube. If it was real, and the human population knew it, then that news channel would receive a few calls from some very snoopy people.

I spend all day in the woods in Canada! Never seen much of that haha. Just cougars (the cat) and bears are all I'm really worried about.

slightlybent47
09-08-2012, 10:47 AM
When you talk about something as big as the universe, then all bets are off.
It’s an awfully big place with a lot of stuff in it, including us.
There’s way more evidence of aliens having been here then bigfoot.

I would suspect that most UFO’s are just probes and not manned by anything.
We send probes out to explore the universe, why should another intelligent life form do the same thing.

junior636
09-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Who knows if its real or not, all I learned here is that I need to start watching Louisiana news just for the anchors. They don't look like that in Michigan...

rcer450r
09-10-2012, 06:56 AM

I can see where you are coming from with this but, just because there are pictures from a satellite does not mean that it has been explored. Yes we can see the area from a satellite view but you never really know whats there until you are on the ground. Trust me, it will look completely different looking at your surrounding from the ground compared to a satellite.

rcer450r
09-10-2012, 06:58 AM
When you talk about something as big as the universe, then all bets are off.
It’s an awfully big place with a lot of stuff in it, including us.
There’s way more evidence of aliens having been here then bigfoot.

I would suspect that most UFO’s are just probes and not manned by anything.
We send probes out to explore the universe, why should another intelligent life form do the same thing.

I agree with you that when you compare just the earth to the universe, there is more that we don't know about than we realize. I do agree that the chances of aliens being real are better than bigfoot being real.

dxcody
09-10-2012, 09:23 AM
Original video #1:

My response: Hey girl! Ill keep you safe! :).... Unless we see one of those monster things, then im pushing you down and running. Peace Hoe!

Original Video #2:

Uhm.... Errrmm... Yeah, i would never go back in that woods again... and you guys are making me want to switch to MX... Thanks! :D

No but really, im on the fence about it, i mean im not saying they don't exist.
Im not saying they do.

But i have seen some things out in the woods before, and heard things, and when i told my friends and they didn't believe me, and ill be honest, It really p*sses me off.

I have great eyes, and hearing, and am pretty quick witted for the most part. Im not crazy. I know what i have seen, i know there is the "unexplained" out there..

With that being said, i am on the fence.

My opinion.

dxcody
09-10-2012, 09:34 AM
HOWEVER:

(warning this post may make you think i am crazy)

:.., i'm not so sure these are Aliens or Monsters, rather than Testing experiments gone wrong.

Ever heard of Plum Island?

Most of you haven't im sure.

Government animal testing facility that has had way more than 1 animal get loose and turn public.

Of course they deny it, BUT point being, things like this picture come from Plum Island.

You can only image whats in area 51...

rcer450r
09-10-2012, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by dxcody
HOWEVER:

:.., i'm not so sure these are Aliens or Monsters, rather than Testing experiments gone wrong.

Government animal testing facility that has had way more than 1 animal get loose and turn public.

Of course they deny it, BUT point being, things like this picture come from Plum Island.

Yeah I saw some of those pics... Some weird stuff going on there. I agree that there is probably some unreal crazy stuff in area 51. I dont know if I would even want to see whats in there. Dont think I would ever sleep again :eek2:

HondaRacing83
09-10-2012, 10:58 AM
i bet they have zombies in there. i wanna kill zombies :(

rcer450r
09-10-2012, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacing83
i bet they have zombies in there. i wanna kill zombies :(

We could always get a group of us fully armed and storm it and kill all of them... Just an idea :macho

dxcody
09-10-2012, 12:41 PM
We could always get a group of us fully armed and storm it and kill all of them... Just an idea :macho

Feds are watching us now... GOOD GOING!

By next week we will all be zombies..

:devil:

rcer450r
09-10-2012, 12:47 PM
Darnit! Good point... Guess we will just have to fight the feds off now :D

dxcody
09-10-2012, 12:49 PM
haha

No but really.. This is a cool thread. Try to find more videos of weird things for us to pick apart!

:D

rcer450r
09-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Hey my pleasure lol got lots of nice down time at work :devil:

rcer450r
09-10-2012, 12:56 PM
I got a good one for you guys. Since everyone thinks the possibility of aliens being real is more practical. Supposedly this is a security cam footage from inside area 51

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95vXrqPoVqg&feature=g-vrec

dxcody
09-10-2012, 01:01 PM
Dude! At 1:35 i thought it was going to start spinning around acting like an airplane...

lol

dxcody
09-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Here is one for you guys.

Not gonna lie.. it scared me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=rzaSjJYbxgc

rcer450r
09-10-2012, 01:06 PM
Here is one for you guys.

Not gonna lie.. it scared me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=rzaSjJYbxgc

Thats great lol thats one of those almost fell out of my chair videos :huh

slightlybent47
09-10-2012, 01:10 PM
HOWEVER:

I think some if not all of these photos are just regular animals in the process of decaying and have an unnatural look as they decay.
That picture looks to me like a boxer or some type of dog like a boxer with a short snout that is decaying. Nothing more.

Remember I mentioned “perception”. These days most people are not use to seeing dead decaying animals and let there imaginations get the better of them.
You gotta remember most people are city slickers and have no experience at identifying something like that dead dog in the photo.

Even experienced scientists can be fooled until DNA test have been done.

Noises and sounds in the wild. There are many animals that make weird sounds that we don’t hear very often or even at all until we hear them in the dead of night and they can sound weird and haunting.

Things we see and what we perceive. As a kid have you ever been in bed and saw something on the wall that looked weird and scary?
Only when the light is turned on do we see that it was just an illusion.

rcer450r
09-10-2012, 01:12 PM
I think some if not all of these photos are just regular animals in the process of decaying and have an unnatural look as they decay.
That picture looks to me like a boxer or some type of dog like a boxer with a short snout that is decaying. Nothing more.

Remember I mentioned “perception”. These days most people are not use to seeing dead decaying animals and let there imaginations get the better of them.
You gotta remember most people are city slickers and have no experience at identifying something like that dead dog in the photo.

Even experienced scientists can be fooled until DNA test have been done.

Noises and sounds in the wild. There are many animals that make weird sounds that we don’t hear very often or even at all until we hear them in the dead of night and they can sound weird and haunting.

Things we see and what we perceive. As a kid have you ever been in bed and saw something on the wall that looked weird and scary?
Only when the light is turned on do we see that it was just an illusion.

The mind is a powerful tool

dxcody
09-10-2012, 01:14 PM
....what kinda boxer do you have that has hooves?

slightlybent47
09-10-2012, 01:29 PM
....what kinda boxer do you have that has hooves?

You cant see the feet, where do you see hooves?

dxcody
09-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Its on the website that I was reading about that... "thing" whatever you want to call it... Ill find the link.

slightlybent47
09-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Its on the website that I was reading about that... "thing" whatever you want to call it... Ill find the link.

I don’t want someone else’s visual account, I want to see a picture of that dog with hooves.

I'm not arguing, i just want the facts.

dxcody
09-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Oops, guess i read it wrong, it says it DOES NOT have hooves... rather toes.. Even better!
5 toes as a matter of fact.

This link is much better and more detailed than the one i was reading.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/07/new-east-river-monster-is-not-a-pig.html

rcer450r
09-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Yeah thats just messed up... Ugly mo fo aint it?

Scro
09-10-2012, 01:44 PM
One of my favorite quotes:

"You can't believe everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

rcer450r
09-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Scro

I liked the old original, "I dont believe it till I see it", personally lol

slightlybent47
09-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Scro

My dad always told me, don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see!

slightlybent47
09-10-2012, 01:50 PM
I have no doubt that the government and or some privet facility has done or is doing DNA experiments on animals and even people. They probably have been doing it for many years. Thing is, that just within the past 10 years have they been able to clone a sheep. Being able to manipulate the DNA of the same animal is one thing. Combining the DNA of deferent animals is a whole deferent thing. Most animals can’t inter bread with each other. It just doesn’t work like that.
I think you guys have been watching too many movies.lol

The picture in the link just looks like a dead dog to me. With no hair on the feet the toes look longer then the do with hair on them.

rcer450r
09-10-2012, 01:50 PM
My dad always told me, don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see!

Yeah I heard that one a lot too...

dxcody
09-10-2012, 02:00 PM
But that is what this entire thread is about, that is the reason for the controversy in this thread.

It will be argued forever, ghosts, bigfoot, demons, angels, heaven, hell, The bible, god, etc, etc..

I was just saying, there is so much freaky crap around the world that we don't know about, and probably are glad we don't know about.

I just find the odd things interesting is all.

I don't know what it is about the supernatural, it is just something that catches my attention. Weather I am trying to prove it wrong or right, its a very fun topic to discuss, i think.

rcer450r
09-10-2012, 02:01 PM
But that is what this entire thread is about, that is the reason for the controversy in this thread.

It will be argued forever, ghosts, bigfoot, demons, angels, heaven, hell, The bible, god, etc, etc..

I was just saying, there is so much freaky crap around the world that we don't know about, and probably are glad we don't know about.

I just find the odd things interesting is all.

I don't know what it is about the supernatural, it is just something that catches my attention. Weather I am trying to prove it wrong or right, its a very fun topic to discuss, i think.

I agree with you... The fact still remains that no one really knows for sure

slightlybent47
09-10-2012, 02:20 PM
I try to look at it like this.
In every case like this, people want to come to a conclusion that it’s something unnatural based solely on a photo.
Here is my argument. The camera man had access to the body to photograph it. So why did he not take a sample of it before it was turned over to the authorities? We all know once it’s turned over it will disappear, so why not get a sample before it’s turned over?

For me the answer is simple. With no hard evidence it becomes a mystery. And we all love a mystery. It’s a way to get people guessing and it becomes nothing more then entertainment.

I’ve seen things like this come up on the news and in all cases if there is DNA taken it always proves it was something common and not a weird new animal. Only with the ones that the evidence is destroyed is there a question as to what it was.

CJM
09-10-2012, 05:41 PM
My take on it is: We cant know for sure wtf is out there. Just b/c we havent seen or documented it doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

All of those folklore stories about demons, were wolves, vampires, bigfoot, aliens, yeti's, etc x infinity had to come from somewhere.

Perhaps there are logical explanations, like some people are allergic to sunlight=vampires. Where the blood thing comes from IDK.

Still, we dont ever truly know and as said before-thats part of the mystery.

dxcody
09-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by CJM
Where the blood thing comes from IDK.

Lol just like when a kid gets in a car wreck and dies...

And The kid at the end of chain gets the story:
Man this kid was in a car wreck with Jeff Gordon, they were racing up and down main street and Gordon spun him out and the kid got decapitated.

So much stuff gets thrown in over time that it becomes this big thing. When really what happened was, a simple fatal car accident.

And with that, i can see where your coming from SlightlyBent, but i have always been optimistic. Just because i like the idea of having stuff to wonder about.

On a side note* There aren't many disagreements on here that actually end up positive.

So with that, i want to say thanks, for letting me speak my piece, you speaking yours and we just agreed to disagree basically.

slightlybent47
09-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Lol just like when a kid gets in a car wreck and dies...

And The kid at the end of chain gets the story:
Man this kid was in a car wreck with Jeff Gordon, they were racing up and down main street and Gordon spun him out and the kid got decapitated.

So much stuff gets thrown in over time that it becomes this big thing. When really what happened was, a simple fatal car accident.

And with that, i can see where your coming from SlightlyBent, but i have always been optimistic. Just because i like the idea of having stuff to wonder about.

On a side note* There aren't many disagreements on here that actually end up positive.

So with that, i want to say thanks, for letting me speak my piece, you speaking yours and we just agreed to disagree basically.

The problem with these forums is that tone is hard to convey, and people mistake opinion for an argument. They seem to take an opinion personally and go the attack.
Your mind is like a parashoot, it works better when its open.

I’m glad you can see the deference.

CJM
09-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Agreed cody.

rcer450r
09-11-2012, 08:11 AM
The problem with these forums is that tone is hard to convey, and people mistake opinion for an argument. They seem to take an opinion personally and go the attack.
Your mind is like a parashoot, it works better when its open.

I’m glad you can see the deference.

Agreed 100%, people think they have to take every little thing said to them as an attack. The world would be boring if there weren't so many different opinions, but it would be better if people could embrace the fact that people will have different opinions instead of just becoming defensive.

dxcody
09-11-2012, 08:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzyTErYbkRs&feature=related

Here we go! Now i personally believe in Bigfoot.. Not joking lol.

rcer450r
09-11-2012, 08:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzyTErYbkRs&feature=related

Here we go! Now i personally believe in Bigfoot.. Not joking lol.

Yeah I did stumble across that video too lol Just wish it was a little better quality but it is definitely weird

rcer450r
09-11-2012, 08:45 AM
This one is a good video too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=847v8UEFz4M&feature=related

dxcody
09-11-2012, 09:30 AM
That is some serious stuff right there..

I would just have a nervous breakdown and sit and cry if I saw that thing in the woods, at night, about 5 ft away.

:eek2:

I like how all the comments on youtube are like, "Dude, walk up to it and chase it! That is what I would do!"

Yeah, im sure... *internet hardass*

rcer450r
09-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Yeah, just a bunch of people who think they look tough typing it, then they are in a situation like that and run scared lol

CJM
09-11-2012, 12:17 PM
I know where carbondale is, its SUPER rural like nothings out there.

Who knows if the videos real, I know i wouldnt be chasing it!

rcer450r
09-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by CJM
I know where carbondale is, its SUPER rural like nothings out there.

Who knows if the videos real, I know i wouldnt be chasing it!

Nope, in fact I would be running the other direction as fast as I could lol

CJM
09-11-2012, 01:12 PM
The one thing that glaringly strikes me that its fake.... Thats rural PA, in rural PA EVERYONE is armed. Why would you run out into the woods with a flashlight and no gun? Anyone I know woulda had a gun and shot the thing.

rcer450r
09-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by CJM
The one thing that glaringly strikes me that its fake.... Thats rural PA, in rural PA EVERYONE is armed. Why would you run out into the woods with a flashlight and no gun? Anyone I know woulda had a gun and shot the thing.

Well thats true but I actually live in PA, and know some real idiots around here. Yeah pretty much everyone has guns but not everyone has the brains :D

slightlybent47
09-11-2012, 01:54 PM
These same people that take family videos that are in HD and get perfectly clear video but when it comes to taking video of strange things all of the sudden everything’s is out of focus or very grainy and there always just a glimpse and never a good shot that can be analyzed very well.
Shaky cameras, bad lighting, blurry, grainy camera work and someone in a gorilla suite make for nothing if you ask me.

CJM
09-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Well thats true but I actually live in PA, and know some real idiots around here. Yeah pretty much everyone has guns but not everyone has the brains :D

Im sure there are idiots out there. Ever been to carbondale tho? Most of them are gun toting hicks, good people tho.

dxcody
09-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by CJM
Im sure there are idiots out there. Ever been to carbondale tho? Most of them are gun toting hicks, good people tho.

Which is exactly why you have to be a true jackass to run out into the woods in a gorilla suit around here!

Lol I am not dumb enough to run around the woods in a gorilla suit around here!

CJM
09-11-2012, 06:33 PM
Which is exactly why you have to be a true jackass to run out into the woods in a gorilla suit around here!

couldnt have said it better'n myself.

rcer450r
09-12-2012, 07:27 AM

Agreed lol I guarantee you would get shot if you ran around my neck of the woods in a gorilla suit

ben300
09-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by CJM

if you ran around in the woods with gorilla suit on in my neck of the pennsyltucky woods, the gun toting hicks would just stare at you...they're to ****ing stupid and to mungaloid to do anything

rcer450r
09-12-2012, 08:57 AM
Yeah, there is just something funny about that pennsyltucky area :D

CJM
09-12-2012, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by ben300
if you ran around in the woods with gorilla suit on in my neck of the pennsyltucky woods, the gun toting hicks would just stare at you...they're to ****ing stupid and to mungaloid to do anything

I got a cabin in NE PA. You did the same thing they would shoot you so full of holes there wouldnt be much left.

ben300
09-12-2012, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by CJM
I got a cabin in NE PA. You did the same thing they would shoot you so full of holes there wouldnt be much left.

thats cause theyre crossbred with that quido craziness from New Jersey ;) :devil:

rcer450r
09-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by CJM

Sounds like a deer in deer season around here... Everyone's philosophy around here is, if its brown its down. Cant stand those people

slightlybent47
09-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Lots of people have privet land so they could easily walk around with a gorilla suite on and be in no danger of being shot. It’s not that hard to do.

ben300
09-12-2012, 12:25 PM
haha, just to clarify, im almost nearly as far to the west in PA as you can get...im like 15 miles from the the arm pit of America....i guess they call it ohio....

theres a lot of screwy cross breading that goes on over on this side between the two states...some real freaky mutants if you as me....

we get creatures like this all day

rcer450r
09-12-2012, 12:26 PM
haha, just to clarify, im almost nearly as far to the west in PA as you can get...im like 15 miles from the the arm pit of America....i guess they call it ohio....

theres a lot of screwy cross breading that goes on over on this side between the two states...some real freaky mutants if you as me....

we get creatures like this all day

I think I would take my chances with bigfoot lol

ben300
09-12-2012, 12:27 PM
Sounds like a deer in deer season around here... Everyone's philosophy around here is, if its brown its down. Cant stand those people

agreed...i hate that mentality! thats one reason why we dont have the huge bucks in PA like other states...that and the number of hunters, riffle season. pressure..etc

thats hwy i love archery season....just peace adn quiet time in the woods....just waiting:D

ben300
09-12-2012, 12:29 PM
I think I would take my chances with bigfoot lol

if i remember right...when she checked out and asked for cigarettes and the clerk said to show some ID, she said her name was big foot lol:devil:

rcer450r
09-12-2012, 12:35 PM
agreed...i hate that mentality! thats one reason why we dont have the huge bucks in PA like other states...that and the number of hunters, riffle season. pressure..etc

thats hwy i love archery season....just peace adn quiet time in the woods....just waiting:D

Yeah I am a big archery season hunter. Best time of the year for sure! We own about 400 acres in Pa and lease about 600. We manage the deer population and have been recently seeing some big bucks pop up. Pa has the potential, just need to keep the stinking hillbilly deer killers away

dxcody
09-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Def, by the time gun season rolls around the deer are so shook up, that they don't use any of their trails, typical spots, etc.

Bow season requires so much more tactics and skill. Anyone can kill with a gun.

Here in Indiana, season goes, Early bow, Shotgun, Muzzleloader, Late Bow.

But you can use a bow through gun season.. I don't break out the shotgun unless I get desperate though.

We also have the 1 buck rule. We rarely used to see big bucks around my area, but a few years back they did the 1 buck rule, where you can only kill 1 buck, weather its with a Bow, Shotgun, whatever... Only 1 buck all year. So, there has been a huge increase in big bucks... Which i am all in favor of the 1 buck rule.

rcer450r
09-12-2012, 01:56 PM
Yes I agree with the 1 buck rule. I am also an avid believer in the 3 tines on one side rule. It helps the buck population a lot.

I am an archer all the way, I would much rather kill them in archery season. I feel so much more accomplishment when I kill them with a bow compared to a rifle :macho

CJM
09-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Im in favor of the 3 tines on one side rule too. Only gripe is dang sometimes you imagine them having more tines or antlers period I swear. That and its kinda hard to count them when its 75 yds away and your all excited.

My cabins ok, we got 40 acres. Sadly the population of deer is dwindling. Not sure if its the locals, the wolves/coyotes/whatever they introduced awhile back or just bad timing. I havent taken a buck in like 3 years now. Course before that I got one almost every year since I was 12 and Im 27 now.

I think Im going to start going 2nd week of rifle season, seems 1st week not to many are doing anymore.

rcer450r
09-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Yeah I hear that a lot from surrounding areas. I am thankful that we dont have that problem to bad. We manage all of our ground solely around deer. Ponds, crops, licks, everything. We make sure we keep them here and harvest only the mature deer.

Granted you cant help them cruising during the rut, but most times they dont leave. If the does stay on our property, then mos likely the bucks will too

CJM
09-12-2012, 02:35 PM
I think the problem where I am stems from the fact the farmer stopped planting corn across the street, there used to be a hunting club pushing them to us on an adjacent property as well.

I also think its the wolves/coyotes. I see tracks every so often.

Also its funny, a month or week or whatever before the season begins and you can spook an entire herd..hunting season comes and nada..

Id hunt in NJ but unless you got private land its a bad idea. Last time I went there was a hunter every 20 feet on the state land. I might give it a shot this year since I dont have to drive 2.5 hours to go lol.

rcer450r
09-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Corn is one of the best crops you can have for deer. Its a proven fact that corn is a deer's favorite crop. Not only does it provide them their food, but also cover.

2.5 hours?! That's ridiculous! That has to suck lol

CJM
09-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Way it goes. Used to live like 1hr away but we moved further south in NJ. Its not so much more miles, just the roads you gotta take. I dont mind by now.

In NJ its legal to bait the deer :) I just might have to find some land and do it this year.

slightlybent47
09-12-2012, 03:15 PM
When I visit my family in Maryland I see more deer in that state then in any other.
There everywhere, I think the hunting season is short there or non existent.
Down here in the south anything that nests on the ground get eaten up by fire ants.
The fire ants have just about wiped out things like snakes, frogs small rodents and even small deer and calves can get eaten up when there very small or new born.

CJM
09-12-2012, 03:27 PM
^ Scary stuff right there.

In NJ there are so many deer its nuts. If I step into the woods by my house Im immediately covered in ticks from them. I almost run them over at least 1x a week.

rcer450r
09-13-2012, 07:25 AM
I know one thing, I am glad we dont have fire ants here. That must really suck... Ever been stung by one?

dxcody
09-13-2012, 08:28 PM
I know one thing, I am glad we dont have fire ants here. That must really suck... Ever been stung by one?

No i haven't, and i am glad!

But hey i found this, kinda creepy. But skip to around 1:30 and watch till about 1:40.. that is when the action heats up.. Creepy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHi75L9B1k4

rcer450r
09-14-2012, 10:38 AM
Yeah thats messed up :huh if I saw something like that I wouldnt be able to sleep for days.

Found this one too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xlyofmznOs&feature=related

dxcody
09-14-2012, 05:23 PM
I think I would move if I saw this...

Skip to 4:35

The odd thing about this one is, there is no camera cuts, there is no trip wire... I mean, this is weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3orfdO9UVUs&feature=related

slightlybent47
09-14-2012, 08:59 PM
Man you guys will believe anything. In the first one where something appears to walk across the wood line, it just looks like a reflection off a big window moving across the wood line.
In the next vid it just looks like someone walking back and forth just out of the light through the woods.
And in the last one, it’s classic fake. Some strategically placed fishing line, and then he turns the light off so you can’t see much.

Can you tell I’m a skeptic?

rcer450r
09-17-2012, 07:33 AM
Yes we can tell lol but u dont know if it is real or fake either. Just like we dont

dxcody
09-17-2012, 10:05 AM
I feel like we just had this convo... lmao

rcer450r
09-17-2012, 10:08 AM
Yeah me too lol I say screw it, we all are talking about stuff we think we know but dont. We wont know till it happens to us