PDA

View Full Version : Things are not lookin to good from grandpa

rookiex
03-09-2003, 09:30 PM
Well guys I thank you for all your prayers,But my grandpa has gone down hill.He has an amonia (spelling)...And The docters said that if he where to come out he would be worse than chris reeveand wouldnt remember us anyway....He has been in a coma for about a week and a half,And the docters think its time to let him go.There is nothing they can do about this.My grandma is taking it hard and so am I.My grandpa was more than just grandpa he was like a best friend he came to all my races and I seen him all the time.We just went to see a movie not too long ago togather.

I don't know what I am going to do with out him ya know he has been grandpa forever I cant remember a time in my life when he was'nt around...I cant sleep or anything and thats pretty bad because I am a heavy sleeper :( ....

It hurts to know there is nothing any docter can do and he will have to be let go.My grandma does'nt want him to suffer.And nor do I so I guess leting him go is best for grandpa.:(

I'll miss him.:(

CHAUNCY
03-09-2003, 09:43 PM
Sorry about your grandpa. I know how you feel. I lost my grandma to cancer about 2 years ago. Its hard sometimes but its great knowing they dont have to suffer. I lost my grandpa on easter snday about 7 years ago but I didnt really remember him. I sometimes remember how when I used to go to his house he would give me money for the gumball machine he had. Just remeber the good times and how happy he is know. He will still be watching all your races only he will see everytihng from above. Just keep thinking how happy and painless he is now.

250rpilot
03-09-2003, 10:05 PM
sorry to hear that man, letting him go to a better place is a good idea, i wouldnt want him to suffer either.

sorry for you loss, bro.

400exrules
03-09-2003, 10:37 PM
sorry man, i hope he gets better. My paw-paw died about 3 or 4 years ago and i barely knew him because he had some disease and he lost the ability to talk.but i felt like we could still communicate with each other and he knew what was going on.

QuadJunkies
03-10-2003, 12:45 AM
I am so sorry...:(

blondie69
03-10-2003, 04:38 AM
awwww, i am so so so so sorry:(
i don't know what i would do if my grandfather died....i know he probably will really soon tho because he's turnin 81 this year...but he's in REALLY good shape. but when i was lil and still now he would buy me any thing, hell....he bought my 1st quad for me and my brother when i was 6. And then when i was right small he would take me to his camp every sunday afternoon and we would jus talk n stuff. man....i miss him and he aint even gone:ermm:. u don't know how bad i feel for u:( :( :( :( :(

MSL
03-10-2003, 06:20 AM
My prayers are with you and your family

Glow Plug
03-10-2003, 06:50 AM
that really sucks, i have been lucky enough not to lose any body that i am close to in my family i don't really want to think about it happening :( :(

03-10-2003, 06:52 AM
Hang in there dude...sounds like he's lived a full happy life and now its' time ta go to an even better place..:)

rookiex
03-10-2003, 09:56 AM
I don't even know when its going to happen. I have nearly forgotten I have a new dale on the way.its pretty bad I guess.:(

SAND LUVR
03-10-2003, 01:18 PM
Im sorry to hear about your grandpa. You and your family will be in our prayers. Just hang in there for your grandma she will need you and im very sure you will need her. Once again im very sorry to hear this.

Rip_Tear
03-10-2003, 06:01 PM
Sorry to hear that. I lost my grampa to cancer 2 years ago, and my other grama is doing pretty bad at the momment. I really sucks not being able to do anything about it. I hope your alright, and try to remember that he has lived a good life and probaly wouldn't want you to feel bad for him.

tants
03-10-2003, 06:42 PM
very sorry to hear :(

TRXMaddness
03-10-2003, 06:50 PM
I lost my grandpa sometime back, but like you he wasn't like a grandpa to me either, was one of my best friends. Just remember he will be looking at you from above. Once again sorry to hear about your grandpa. My prayers are with you and your family.

QuadTrix6
03-10-2003, 06:53 PM
losing people is a hard thing to deal with just think about how happy he will be in heaven and know that he will always be with you...just take it one day at a time man it will be ok, im sorry to hear about your granpa though :(

TheX1992
03-10-2003, 07:09 PM
just like chauncy said, remember the good times. he had a happy life. in 2001 i was at 7 funerals from wisconsin to the east coast. each one was hard to deal with. just remember, it can only get better. he will still be at your races, in your heart and from above. just remember that. my condolences

hessianmx111
03-10-2003, 07:39 PM
I am so sorry just take care of your grandma and comfort her she really needs you right now, try to be strong i went to my first funeral december for my grandmother and it was the toughest thing ive ever done and also dont give up hope maybe he will pull through. my prayers are with him.

CowsBitePeople
03-10-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
I am so sorry just take care of your grandma and comfort her she really needs you right now, try to be strong

also dont give up hope maybe he will pull through. my prayers are with him.

Im sooo sorry to hear, good luck....be strong....Help out grandma^^^^

rookiex
03-10-2003, 08:14 PM
grandma will need me,She is a big consern.

AtvMxRider
03-10-2003, 08:25 PM
Man I'm so sorry to hear this.:(