PDA

View Full Version : my #nuke the bro's video

sexysilverado45
08-30-2012, 06:26 AM
I was bored last night so I made a #nuke the bro's video. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwWXako54FU&feature=youtu.be

sexysilverado45
08-30-2012, 09:07 AM
theres a few things i noticed this morning when looking at. I had another clip from south park i forgot to put in and I should have had some more clips or pictures of some hick tards on a bike along with your suggestion of metal mulisha bro's.

Also thinking about sending the link to brotocross, just to see what they say.

redrocker
08-30-2012, 09:56 AM
Sounds like someone has a chip on their
shoulder

sexysilverado45
08-30-2012, 10:30 AM
not sure who thats directed to here?

Zakradu398
08-30-2012, 11:41 AM
oh, you kids play nice :rolleyes:

finsteratv
08-30-2012, 01:04 PM
I ride bikes...MY butts hurt :(

sexysilverado45
08-30-2012, 01:40 PM
im sorry.

ikas
08-30-2012, 03:08 PM
This makes me ashamed of my self to ride a quad.

sexysilverado45
08-30-2012, 03:22 PM
I don't understand what the problem is maybe im looking at this from the wrong angle but it isn't ment to be negative. just all in good fun. They make fun of us so whats the problem with doing it back.

If its a dis-tasteful to people I apologize. I just don't see why anyone can't relax and have a laugh.

o'well cant please everybody.

sexysilverado45
08-30-2012, 03:36 PM
thank you "the lane" i read their blog every now and then. It gives me a laugh wether im reading about them making fun of quads,bmx,or dirtbike riders.

b0rn c0nfused
08-30-2012, 04:11 PM
So much butt hurt in the comments on your video :D

88redrocket
08-30-2012, 04:42 PM
Looks like you made the main page of brotocross.com

sexysilverado45
08-30-2012, 05:03 PM
I would like to say sorry to ripitupfilms it hadn't even crossed my mind to ask him for his permission to use his clips. I have since taken the video down because he was cool about my mistake in using his clips and asked me to take it down.

TheLane
08-30-2012, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by 88redrocket
Looks like you made the main page of brotocross.com

He had a point, the video is no way shape or form attacked the bros. it was just a bunch of video of dirtbikers crashing. Not everyone that rides a bike is a bro.

madskrillz2
08-30-2012, 08:01 PM
http://www.doomsteaddiner.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Double-facepalm.jpg

Zakradu398
08-30-2012, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by ikas
This makes me ashamed of my self to ride a quad.

^ this times 39578394534

finsteratv
08-30-2012, 10:00 PM
You're brotocross famous!

blaster12s
08-31-2012, 08:09 AM
your the person that makes me want to switch to bikes and the reason we have such a bad rep.

Zakradu398
08-31-2012, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by blaster12s
your the person that makes me want to switch to bikes and the reason we have such a bad rep.

It makes me pretty mad too, but then I just think it's probably all those <12 year old who think they're BA.

blaster12s
08-31-2012, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Zakradu398
It makes me pretty mad too, but then I just think it's probably all those <12 year old who think they're BA.

it just erks me, i work so damn hard when i go to tracks to be nice, let the bros try the quad out try and win em over one by one and then this ****in moron comes along with the worst vid ever. wanna bash the bros? fine be my guest, at least do it well.

Zakradu398
08-31-2012, 08:29 AM
it just erks me, i work so damn hard when i go to tracks to be nice, let the bros try the quad out try and win em over one by one and then this ****in moron comes along with the worst vid ever. wanna bash the bros? fine be my guest, at least do it well.

I'm by no means "old" (18) and it still pisses me off. Just seems childish on both ends :confused:

blaster12s
08-31-2012, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Zakradu398
I'm by no means "old" (18) and it still pisses me off. Just seems childish on both ends :confused:
like lets show some class here ya know.

sexysilverado45
08-31-2012, 08:41 AM
Ya your right I am. I don't believe I've ever met you blaster. I am guessing you know me so well by jumping to such a drastic conclusion. just to clue you in I have friends that ride both dirt bikes and atvs. Every time I go to the track I'm one of first to lend a hand to anyone regardless of what they ride or the situation. I help maintain the track we quad riders ride at despite the hate from 75% of the club who rides bikes. The vid is supposed to be a joke but in today's world few people take a minute to relax and have a laugh, everything is so serious. Also how is it a bad name for the sport was I or anyone on a quad riding while; drinking,not wearing a helmet, ect, no it wasn't.If they, the people who already dislike atvs don't like this big deal it's not going to hurt our reputation anymore. It's people like you who are always worried about others opinions about yourself that lets these bros trash talk all the time. Who gives a flying rats *** what others think of us as long as we are not breaking laws and such who cares.It's ok though, you already know me so well so you probably took that into consideration when you made your comment.

I am 21yrs old by the way and I'll agree the db vs atvs is a redundant and pointless argument. However, it doesn't mean I can't post a vid that is ment to be comical. If you don't think it's funny I'm sorry it doesn't meet your standards. I've received multiple comments in different forms be it email, txt, ect that thought it was funny.
Y'all have tried. Now get off my arse.

finsteratv
08-31-2012, 09:22 AM
I see where he's coming from though. Look at how much we get flamed for no reason by dirt bikers?! He was just trying to poke a little fun at me, people just get to upset over the little stuff.

blaster12s
08-31-2012, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by sexysilverado45
It's people like you who are always worried about others opinions about yourself that lets these bros trash talk all the time. Who gives a flying rats *** what others think of us
Y'all have tried. Now get off my arse.
you dont understand. It does hurt us, who do you think keeps getting the quads kicked out of all the local tracks? the bros. that eil kid has quite a following. and honesty i coundnt care less what the dirt bike kids think of me, ill whip em on either so no biggie for me, if your gonna make a hate video, and thats what it is, at least make it good. if your gonna make a funny video at least make it funny it was neither. that is all. hope you learned your lesson.

also the whole i got friends who ride dirtbike things kidda sounds your a lil white boy trying to get out of dropping the N word in philly haha lmao.

madskrillz2
08-31-2012, 09:57 AM
also the whole i got friends who ride dirtbike things kidda sounds your a lil white boy trying to get out of dropping the N word in philly haha lmao.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-B3e2bFEGviQ/T1n_sdSZwpI/AAAAAAAAFTM/uJY89qvsPSI/s1600/dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

BlasterEaten250
08-31-2012, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-B3e2bFEGviQ/T1n_sdSZwpI/AAAAAAAAFTM/uJY89qvsPSI/s1600/dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg hahahahahahah!

Jeeze tough crowd. I don't understand why people care so much about this argument. Who cares if someone else doesn't like what you ride :rolleyes: In my opinion quads are much better off as far as riding areas so keep letting the bikes hate.

sexysilverado45
I believe you missed the last paragraph of my post? I'm sorry it wasn't up to your standards I guess with everyone being so different and sensitive these days I should have seen that coming. the fact quads getting kicked off tracks is going to happen no matter what. Its not hinged off of vids like mine. I understand times are tough but maybe us quad riders should build our own tracks/clubs and move on be it feasible income wise or not. Invite the bikes to the track to get a taste of the awesomeness and close the doors on them. This is the only way to remedy this so called problem.

As far as you suggesting I'm a chicken **** with your last comment makes your argument seem as though its more of a personal attack and less of an informational post. But going ahead and answering that question. I will speak my mind no matter the topic so it's not an attempt to get out of anything as you were hinting. It was simply meant to show my background and that I understand both sides of the spectrum.

sexysilverado45
I believe you missed the last paragraph of my post? I'm sorry it wasn't up to your standards I guess with everyone being so different and sensitive these days I should have seen that coming. the fact quads getting kicked off tracks is going to happen no matter what. Its not hinged off of vids like mine. I understand times are tough but maybe us quad riders should build our own tracks/clubs and move on be it feasible income wise or not. Invite the bikes to the track to get a taste of the awesomeness and close the doors on them. This is the only way to remedy this so called problem.

As far as you suggesting I'm a chicken **** with your last comment makes your argument seem as though its more of a personal attack and less of an informational post. But going ahead and answering that question. I will speak my mind no matter the topic so it's not an attempt to get out of anything as you were hinting. It was simply meant to show my background and that I understand both sides of the spectrum.

rcer450r
08-31-2012, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by BlasterEaten250
hahahahahahah!

Jeeze tough crowd. I don't understand why people care so much about this argument. Who cares if someone else doesn't like what you ride :rolleyes: In my opinion quads are much better off as far as riding areas so keep letting the bikes hate.

I agree!! lol

blaster12s
08-31-2012, 10:44 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/19790339.jpg
that is all. done arguing, ive made my point.

rollie
08-31-2012, 01:44 PM
guys the brotocross kid is a little skrawy kid from up here in new england, he is very good friends with the owner of MX207's kid, who doesn't have a problem with quads, and eli posts stuff intentionally to piss people off, haha nothing in the quad world will ever make that website and the writer's will say "Geez these guys are right kwadz are cool lets stop making fun of them"

all these quad hating kids dont have a whole lot to say when you bring the subject up to there face

madskrillz2
08-31-2012, 02:13 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/19790339.jpg
that is all. done arguing, ive made my point.

Made your point how? By making a point to not make a point?

madskrillz2
08-31-2012, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by rollie
guys the brotocross kid is a little skrawy kid from up here in new england, he is very good friends with the owner of MX207's kid, who doesn't have a problem with quads, and eli posts stuff intentionally to piss people off, haha nothing in the quad world will ever make that website and the writer's will say "Geez these guys are right kwadz are cool lets stop making fun of them"

all these quad hating kids dont have a whole lot to say when you bring the subject up to there face

Yeah I think too many people take it too serious. I personally think a lot of the stuff he posts is hilarious. Yeah he goes overboard with the quad stuff sometimes but he's not the first. When we try to make a point and say quads aren't a joke it just makes us look worse. You're better off not saying anything at all because like you said, they most likely will never change their mind.