PDA

View Full Version : Built 03 Cummins Crewcab short bed 4x4 Looking to Trade for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

fhrtrx450r33
08-26-2012, 07:49 PM
Kind of a random place to test the waters but I'm looking to trade my silver Dodge Cummins 2500 4x4 for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Preferably a Rubicon.

Looking to trade because I've always like Jeeps and I'm looking for something different and I'm looking to dump money into the 450R I just got instead of my truck.

Truck is fully built. Motor and tranny.
Motor has about 10000 miles on it since the build and tranny has 10000 miles since being gone through and filled with John Deere HyGaurd.

Motor-
All machince work done by Hartz Machine in Ohio
Bored .020 over with new Cummins Pistons
Crank has been ground and polished, 12V shot peened and polished rods with ARP bolts
Hamilton 188/220 Cam,
Head has been heavily ported and has titanium retainers, Hamilton extreme duty push rods, Hamilton HD springs, and ARP head bolts
Rotating assembly is balanced to 5000rpms
DDP comp 150HP injectors
T&C Diesel 60% cp3, Wild Rail, and 27000k CPRV
AD150
Billet K31 turbo on a 2nd gen Steed Speed externally wastegated manifold
Smarty SSR for tuning.

Tranny-
Monster Pump Mike (J&L Machine) bolt together torque converter (best there is), JL Mach billet input & output lobes, Heavy duty cluthes, custom valve body. Oh and lock up switch.

Others/body/interior-
Bilstein 5100s all around, Recon LED headlights, LED taillights, and LED fogs
Bushwhacker pocket style flares, Rhino Lined front and rear bumpers, 18in Ultra rims that have been blasted and then clear coated with Toyo AT (gonna need replaced shortly), 60 inch custom built ladder bars, Blue 7in Aussie style stack, black tool box, black locking fuel door, all black grill, and leather interior.

It will have to be a new Wrangler Unlimited and I would really like for somethings to be done to it and be a Rubicon. IE rims, tires, lift, other small things.