PDA

View Full Version : after market fenders

askmd
08-24-2012, 06:39 PM
anybody have maier or fullbore fenders on thier ltr , hows the look , fit any comments I saw maier had some white carbon fiber any info would be great thanks Adam

gimp419
08-25-2012, 06:57 AM
I've had both and they both work/look good. The fullbore looks a little different than stock as the shrouds are smaller and don't connect to the tank cover. The maier look spot on with OEM but are a little heavier and on some of our bikes we had to trim the rear out where the seat latch is. Other than that they work and hold up great.

LTR_Mike
08-30-2012, 05:38 AM
I have the Maier white carbon fiber and I love them! I read some bad reviews about maier but I went with them anyways. I do alot of woods riding so I love the thicker plastic cause they don't sag or flop when there is mud on them.

mineralgrey01gt
08-31-2012, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by LTR_Mike
I have the Maier white carbon fiber and I love them! I read some bad reviews about maier but I went with them anyways. I do alot of woods riding so I love the thicker plastic cause they don't sag or flop when there is mud on them.

can you please post pics of those? I want to see them on a ltr before i jump on a set

trompen542
09-26-2012, 12:26 PM
we have a set of the carbon fiber that we used, they are heavy duty, and much stronger then stock, we are parting out the bike, and they are listed on ebay, give me a call, if you want details
616-363-1215

dxcody
09-27-2012, 10:42 AM
Here is a pic of my friends LTR with Maier Plastic.