PDA

View Full Version : Quick Reminder!!

Fear250r
08-22-2012, 09:23 AM
Hey everyone!!

We're getting closer to that time of the year again!! Seems like we just did this!!

Just wanted to throw out a quick reminder to all who are interested in submitting your R for calendar voting to make sure you have some great shots!!

It can be whatever you like!! Racing, on the dunes, mud, whatever you'd like!! Just keep in mind, a great background to a pic sells a good picture, especially for those still pics. A pic of your R in front of the garage filled with junk does NOT look good.

Also, please keep in mind, HIGH resolution!!

I'll post some more info soon but figured I'd just give everyone a heads up to get those cameras out!!

For any newbies to the R area, do a search for calendar and you'll see what we've been doing for the past 3 years.

Thanks

Jesse

SilverLake250R
08-22-2012, 09:54 AM
Gotta do some final mods to the Lobo this week and then get out there and take pics!!!

fx4pitrone
08-22-2012, 01:10 PM
Are the old calendars still available?

Fear250r
08-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by fx4pitrone
Are the old calendars still available?

Sorry, they're long gone.

Velvet-Casket
09-17-2012, 03:20 PM
Hey fear250r, if my 250r makes the contest, could you make it the picture for the month of October??? I think it would be cool to have it on that month because my quad theme is closer to Halloween than anyone else's. It's a big "what if" but just wanted to ask.

Fear250r
09-18-2012, 11:17 AM
Velvet, I usually go by whoever gets the most votes to pick, but seeing how you have a very "halloweenish" theme to your ride, maybe everyone would be cool with you taking october, provided that you do make the top 12.

I think it's about time we get this thing started, so I'm going to start an official calendar thread in the next couple days and everyone can start sending me their submissions. Thanks!

Jesse

troybilt
09-18-2012, 12:56 PM
I think Shuler could just take the first 5 months for his bikes... :cool:

Fear250r
09-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by troybilt
I think Shuler could just take the first 5 months for his bikes... :cool:

He was in the very first!! He should make another appearance now!!