PDA

View Full Version : FREE parts offer to GNCC Limited Racer

FISH ON!
08-21-2012, 06:33 AM
I was going through my spare parts and noticed I have a bunch of stuff (probably list for over $1k worth) we don't run anymore or won't be running. Mostly stock stuff like new rollers and springs,and some used stuff in great shape like variators and rear pulleys, bunch of one race belts, 3 sets of rear wheels (rim and tire with > 80% tread), 3 sets of fronts without rims, handle bars (new take offs) pipes, brand new shocks with rebound adjust, new top end kits,,,,,, etc etc.

I will part with this stuff free of charge to a GNCC racer who needs some help. My only condition is you use what you get and do not take the parts to sell and profit from. This is to help a chilld who has some racing skill but may not have the funds to keep their machine in good race ready shape.
I could sell this stuff on this forum but I have found that experience not to be worth the pennies on the dollar you get and the hassle that goes along with it.

All I ask from the racer is that he/she displays good sportsmanship and does not have a cocky/boastfull attitude on or off the track. That applies to mom and dad as well and they must be willing to put the time in to maintain the quad for their racer. I will assist with tuning as well if needed.

So, if that sounds like your race team then PM me with the riders name and a little about them and I will pick someone in the next few weeks and bring the parts to Unadilla.

Thanks for looking and please no offers to buy any of the parts. If you ever heard the saying "pay it forward.....," that's what I'm doing for the help we received over the past few years of racing.

edwardsp&b
08-21-2012, 10:01 AM
Todd, that sounds great. I guess since I have been told I have a "cocky attitude" Im out of the deal. LOL Really though, this is a great deal. And on top of that you get help from Todd, who is a GNCC/quad waterproofing genius. Good Luck, Im sure you will find someone that will be a great fit.

Bryan

09-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Rock on go you need more like us... I will also be giving mass parts away here soon.. Keep up the good work.. Thanks and good luck on the trake...

pmg8134
09-13-2012, 05:04 PM
thumbs up for you!!! very cool!!!